SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - Bob 'Devstacks' - CI-G 'akuma'

Status
Not open for further replies.

cxssna

Aug 19, 2024

What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: Bob 'Devstacks' - CI-G 'akuma'

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:594666340

Ban Reason: Inappropriate Conduct

Date of ban: 9/11/2024

Who banned you: Pyro - Infernal

Ban length: 3 Days

What will you do to stop this from happening again: The fact that now I know such things can lead to a severe ban.

Why should you be unbanned: I'm not here to rant, or vent, but rather give my explanation. I was kidnapped as a CI-G DC for well over 30min. I called sits and whatnot and they kept saying I had _x_ amount of time left. Using /looc, I explained that I have footage from well over an hour ago that explains I was kidnapped for longer than that, but I guess my perspective wasn't validated.
Using /me, I said a bunch of things to lighten the mood on my end and enhance what little roleplay interaction I could have.
-
To start, I said things like "akuma [R&D - EN] Pisses on the floor" - This was received by the A-1 that had me in their possession well. They laughed at it, and continued with the new roleplay scenario that I introduced.
-
The above statement was said word for word, along with another interaction of the sort
-
I also said "akuma [R&D - EN]" shits himself", which again was taken lightly by the A-1, as they followed with the RP scenario introduced.
-
The thing that seemed to push me over the edge was when I stated "akuma [R&D - EN] has a hands free orgasm". Knowing that A-1 has age requirements obtained by OOC ways (the discord server), I thought that sentence would bring no harm as A-1 doesn't even have anyone young to the point where their eyes shouldn't read the mentioned sentence. Regardless, I fucked up, and this shouldn't have been stated.
-
I would also like to point out as you (@staff) can see in my previous complaint, that I am new to Serious RP. I've mentioned over and over that I am way more used to severely toxic DRP servers which I have stopped playing. ERP is still a new thing to me (not that ERP defines my persona), however the fact that such things exist is still new and I am learning and progressing each day I play Civil Networks.
-
However, none of these aforementioned things seemed to be an issue to anyone UNTIL I started complaining about how long I was kidnapped for. To explain, I was in the Foundations possession for well over an hour (which I have logs of), and called a sit in the middle of it for metagaming. The sit was roughly 20min, and I was trying to explain that (Kidnap Time-Sit Time) = 50min.
-
I think that Pyros twisting of my words and his manner in the scenario was unprofessional as I never used words such as masturbation, cumming, etc.
-
I do apologize as I was upset trying to make the best of the situation I was in. I never meant to cause any harm whatsoever. I do find this server fun as I have been very VERY active on this server ever since I first joined. Below is a clip of my interaction with Pyro.
- Akuma

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iF8cwnfPJp2XMoie1/d13375HABpLP?invite=cr-MSxBNWUsMjY4ODI1MTY3LA

Status
Not open for further replies.