SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - Boolin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boolin

Jul 27, 2024

What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: Boolin

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35508366

Ban Reason: Innapropriate Conduct

Date of ban: 7/25/24

Who banned you: Dennid

Ban length: 3 Days - IDK now

What will you do to stop this from happening again: By not calling to attention things that may be deemed as innapropriate, or vulgar by admins.

Why should you be unbanned: I apologize for my conduct, and I have zero warnings prior. I was in bathroom when a man who was stealing my scrap came up to me and told me he was going to take certain actions against someone, and so I alerted the guards. An admin picked me up and informed me that saying someone was "here to meet a 14 year old girl" was ERP, which I do not fully understand. I asked for a higher up and informed him the player had told me that he was going to do exactly that, however the admin chose to actively not believe me, and told me that I was lying. I have no reason to lie nor would I just do that out of nowhere. I presume the admin still has the clip of me yelling, which I absolutely did do and admit, however, there was a legitimate RP reason, and on top of which I was lambasted when I gave the admin what happened.

I then attempted to join SCP-RP UK which didnt work

tl:dr
- no warnings
- no previous negative interactions
- many hours of playtime
- will not reoffend

Dennid

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jul 30, 2023
Hello @Boolin , thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After I responded to your request for an escalation I watched this clip here provided by the staff member that had pulled you in the first place. I asked you the reason for why you said this and you did state it was because the other dclass was stealing from you and annoying you. You did later say that the dclass had said those things and that is the reason for what is shown in the clip, however without any evidence and you first stating that you said those things due to him annoying and stealing from you I decided that a ban for Innapropriate Conduct would be appropriate in this instance. I also did ask a member of SL what they would do based on the clip provided above and they said that they would issue a ban for Innapropriate Conduct.

Kind regards, Dennid

Cheetah / RustyOsprey2

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 24, 2023
Appeal Denied

Hi @Boolin ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reviewing your appeal alongside the information shared by the Staff Member who banned you. What you said is extremely inappropriate, and not welcome in this community. Which is why i have decided to deny your appeal.

You may re-appeal in <2> weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.