SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - Boolin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boolin

Jul 27, 2024

What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: Boolin

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35508366

Ban Reason: Innapropriate Conduct

Date of ban: 7/25/24

Who banned you: Dennid

Ban length: 26 Weeks - 1 day

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I apologize for my conduct, and I have had zero warnings prior. I will not commit another action like this and heavily apologize for doing so in the first place.

Why should you be unbanned: I just want to go back to playing SCP-RP, again this is my first offense and I was told to re-appeal for an unban , and I have now been absent longer than my original ban (3 days). Thank you for reading.

Boolin

Jul 27, 2024
Naw, but I attempted to join the UK server afterwards, then tried a VPN, cannot lie

Harold Hawks

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
Hello Boolin.

I appreciate your honesty, as folks will tell you often "it goes a long way."

From what I can see you dont have a history of ban evasion so I'm not inclined to be harsh here but can you please tell me why you were trying to ban evade to begin with?

Alongside that, can you promise me that you'll do your best to avoid bannable behavior going forward?

Boolin

Jul 27, 2024
Well, honestly I felt as if I didnt get enough chance to defend or explain myself (prolly shoulda just come here), by no means was it in any malicious fashion, further, ngl i hate every other SCP:RP server so like, i kind just wanted to play if im being fr. Also, absolutely, again I have no priors or other issues and genuinely what i put in my first ban appeal was true, and had no intention of it being offensive or bannable, but yeah i promise o7.

Harold Hawks

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
Appeal Accepted

Hi, @Boolin

Ban evasion is a serious offense but given your honesty and your promise to avoid this behavior going forward, I'm willing to lower your ban to just 3 more days as it was originally intended. Although you have already served this 3 days 10 times over I believe, I hope that this last stretch will be beneficial in giving you a short time to prepare yourself to re-enter the community with a fresh face and in good graces.

Good luck to you!

Due to the above, your ban will be taken down to a 3 day ban as of today. Your alt accounts have had their bans removed, I will ask that as a test of your character that you do not attempt to log onto them until your ban expires on account "Boolin." I also ask that you simply don't use alts again.

Kind Regards, @Harold Hawks

Status
Not open for further replies.