SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - (cant recall)

Sep 7, 2022

What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: (cant recall)

Your SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/kysXCFCGVBDFG/

Ban Reason: Failrp E Stack Bans D

Date of ban: Mon Jun 24 18:15:33

Who banned you: Jonathan Doe

Ban length: 2 weeks (1,6 weeks left)

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Be More careful of what I do and read the rules, pay more attention to others, make sure everyone has a fair chance and is having fun.

Why should you be unbanned: why did I get banned in the first place can anyone tell me, I cant really tell the reason just by looking at Failrp E Stack Bans D. It doesn't say much.
I would appreciate it if you guys contact me soon.

Johnathan Doe

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 31, 2023
Hello @Linus Tech Tips , thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

It has been a little while since you was banned, can you give a more detailed response on what you was doing at the time leading up to the ban. Example : Was in D-Block opening testing tube lines | Was a non-combative acting combative | Running into D-Block etc.

Kind regards, Johnathan Doe

Sep 7, 2022
Hello @Linus Tech Tips , thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

It has been a little while since you was banned, can you give a more detailed response on what you was doing at the time leading up to the ban. Example : Was in D-Block opening testing tube lines | Was a non-combative acting combative | Running into D-Block etc.

Kind regards, Johnathan Doe
Noone knows why I'm banned including me, if anyone does please tell me

Johnathan Doe

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 31, 2023
@Linus Tech Tips

I spoke to the reporting party as it's been a little while since the ban, he seemed to recall you acting out of character for a Gensec. Though this is information passed down to late to collect valid information.

For the person that reviews this appeal i would like to add some additional information.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:629153312
In game name: Ohaio Rizzler

(Please check warnings/Bans)

Sep 7, 2022
@Linus Tech Tips

I spoke to the reporting party as it's been a little while since the ban, he seemed to recall you acting out of character for a Gensec. Though this is information passed down to late to collect valid information.

For the person that reviews this appeal i would like to add some additional information.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:629153312
In game name: Ohaio Rizzler

(Please check warnings/Bans)
I'm sorry for not knowing waht i did. that still doesnot tell me what i did. please tell me what i did if you have video great if dont okay.