SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - Charlie 'SeaJayy' Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSeaJayy

Sep 29, 2024
What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: Charlie 'SeaJayy' Jackson

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:67926290

Ban Reason: LTARP (Ban Evade)

Date of ban: 9/29/2024

Who banned you: Republican

Ban length: 16 Weeks

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Previously, I put in a ban appeal for a 1 day ban for LTARP (see attached image). During that time, I became frustrated with the (what I thought was slow) response time to the ban appeal. I decided to open a second Steam account and buy Garry's Mod and attempt to log back into the server. Obviously, I was met with a 16 week ban. What will stop me from doing this again is the knowledge that I will be instantly banned again upon attempting to login under another steam account.

Why should you be unbanned: As I stated in my previous appeal, I truly am sorry. My original ban was not brought upon by malicious intent on my part, simply a lack of knowledge. I'm not making any excuses, I should have waited out the 24 hour ban.

I do however want to make a case for myself. I just started to really get into the server, and I feel like I've found my small niche in the community. I have very fleeting free time due to my job as well as my other adult-ly duties, and I find myself wanting to spend more and more of it playing on the server. So I sincerely hope that this appeal is taken into consideration. Thank you for taking the time/thought for this, and once again I really do apologize for my actions. I will not repeat them in the future.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-10-01 182128.png
    Screenshot 2024-10-01 182128.png
    210.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.