SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - Delta Airliners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta Airliners

Jun 30, 2024

What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: Delta Airliners

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:182336764

Ban Reason: Sevre tox?

Date of ban: june 29th 2024

Who banned you: Xavier vangray

Ban length: 1 week

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I wont be being toxic, and watch what i say to people so that i can further enjoy my time on the server

Why should you be unbanned: I never got told what i was doing wrong, i went to join today and i was banned there was no communication to me prior, and if i wasnt told what i was doing wrong how am i supposed to know i had a bunch of people with me who were having fun so i thought i was all good because we were all laughing and joking around the entire time.

Xavier Vangray

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Feb 1, 2024
Hello Delta Airlines

The Reason with you got banned was for saying the N word which i was provided a Clip for saying the N word at all gets a ban

Harold Hawks

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Mar 12, 2023
America

Appeal Accepted

Hello @Delta Airliners ,
Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Given that this is your first ban, you are new to the server along with the context of the clip and how you were using the word, I am willing to reduce your ban to 3 days. Just know for future reference that we do not tolerate the usage of slurs and any further incidents will be taken into account with extreme prejudice. Please read up on our rules while you are banned so such incidents do not occur going forward.

You may wait out the remainder of your ban.​

Status
Not open for further replies.