SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - Doctor D Gebers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gebers

Jul 17, 2024

What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: Doctor D Gebers

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:236555738

Ban Reason: toxic

Date of ban: 7/17/24

Who banned you: loviator

Ban length: 1 week

What will you do to stop this from happening again: ill not call a admin a baby for somthing that was a complete accident and have trigger dissaplain

Why should you be unbanned: the reason was beyond stupid this man goes on to complain to me over an accidental shot , he was beyond immature and all i did was call him out on it

Oct 7, 2023
Hello

I brought you to a sit asking why you shot me. The first time was perhaps a mistake but after I turned around and walked away you shot me again. I brought you to a sit to ask what was going on and how to explain better how to possibly be more careful in the future as if it continuously happens it can result in an ARDM warn. Before I even was able to speak you began become very toxic in the sit. I then informed you that if you continued to be toxic this can result in a warn. This did not stop you and you continued to be toxic which eventually lead to a severe toxic ban. I have sent my proof so they can review it.

Thank you for your time to appeal.

Johnathan Doe

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jan 31, 2023
Appeal Denied

Hi @Gebers

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I have reviewed the information you have provided as well as a clip from the admin who issued the ban. After reviewing the information pertaining to the ban I do see this ban to be valid. I will say at no point was any bias held in this review, but your ban was lesser then I would have likely given you based on the clip provided.

You may re-appeal in 3 days​

Status
Not open for further replies.