SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - Easton Maker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 4, 2024

What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: Easton Maker

Your SteamID: 76561198965089658

Ban Reason: mass RDM and LTARP

Date of ban: 4/30/24

Who banned you: "Ricky" (pugkipz)

Ban length: 2 weeks

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Ill be more MUCH more careful with switching weapons, also im never gonna even give myself the chance to accidently kill someone. I will try to avoid leaving and think more clearly before doing anything. I am incredibly sorry, i am a dedicated member to this server and the fact that i managed to do this is unacceptable, but i am asking for forgivness

Why should you be unbanned: After i had killed a insurgent disguised as a ethics committee member, then like me and 5 people were in medbay, i tried to swtch to my camera to take a picture of Watergates face but instead switch to sticky grenade, right now currently sticky is set to 5 while camera is set to 6, so i again tried switching to camera but my game lagged and made me throw my grenade, i did manage to throw it at the med bay dispenser next to reception instead of water gates face, and i quickly ran towards doctor bunks, i then proceeded to leave as i was not thinking clearly and was scared i was gonna get banned, since i wasn't thinking clearly i completely forgot that leaving to avoid punishment is also bannable. it also didnt help that i received a pop up saying i had killed three friendly's, i am incredibly sorry this happened and i promise it wont happen again. From now i will never even get close to a recreation of this incident and i will be much more careful

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Appeal Accepted

Hi @WestonProGamer ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

In the future, if you have any explosives equipped (usually in the 4 or 5 slot) please be careful about what you select when trying to equip something in those slots. Additionally, if you ever believe you may be pulled into a sit, please wait at least 10 minutes before leaving the server. Otherwise, staff will look at it as an LTAP situation.

I do believe this was an accident, however, you still RDM'd 5 players, and LTAP'd. Therefore I will be reducing your ban to 1 week.

Your ban will end on May 7th.

Kind regards,
Bubba​

Status
Not open for further replies.