SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - grege "orzo" shingle

Status
Not open for further replies.

StockOfCrates

Nov 8, 2022

What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: grege "orzo" shingle

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:192676549

Ban Reason: Ban Evasion [C]

Date of ban: March 9th, 2024

Who banned you: Ellie

Ban length: Permaban

What will you do to stop this from happening again: My main reason for the usage of multiple accounts for ban evasion was due to my ignorant self not wanting to wait out a short punishment, and subsequently making accounts to further avoid punishment. In order to stop this behavior from happening again, I will delete the accounts I used for the sole purpose of evasion (1 of which has already been done). I will also commit to avoiding situations in which I can get myself banned in order to prevent actions that lead to punishment.

Why should you be unbanned: In the 3 months of my ban, I do believe myself to be a much more mature individual than I was months prior. I also do claim full responsibility for my ban, and there are no excuses to my foolish behavior of evading punishment. In addition to being a much more mature individual, I have also made self improvement towards my attitude, and behavior following events in my life, whole heartly and truthfully.

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Hello @StockOfCrates, hope you're doing well.

I've read your appeal, and I must say that it is quite short for me to even consider it, especially for what you've been banned for. How can we trust that you've actually changed in this past 3 months?
Furthermore, you stated that you'll delete those accounts, but what's stopping from just getting more accounts?

StockOfCrates

Nov 8, 2022
Hello @Rushi ! Hope you are doing well too,

You can trust me due to me just generally changing most of what I do on a day to day basis, as I value the well being of individuals, and since I got banned it has made me realize that actions do have indeed consequences, and that has left a rather big impression on me. This has in short changed how I act in a daily basis, and changing me to be a better rounded person than before.
I also apologize for the rather short response, I just believed that I was indeed guilty and there is not much other to say to point the blame away from myself, as it was all my doing and there was no excuses to make up for it.
I will also prevent myself from creating alternate accounts as I would have no need for them anymore, and realizing the truth that they do not offer much help in light of me getting banned.

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @StockOfCrates,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I will be denying your appeal, as I believe your return would not be beneficial for the community at this moment. You've ban evaded quite a few times, and as such you'll have to wait a few more months before re-appealing again, as 3 months is a short period of time.

Furthermore, you've not stated the reason why you were originally banned, so please make sure to do so when re-appealing this again.​

Status
Not open for further replies.