SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - grege "orzo" shingle

StockOfCrates

Nov 8, 2022

What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: grege "orzo" shingle

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:192676549

Ban Reason: Ban Evasion [C], forgot original reason

Date of ban: March 9th, 2024

Who banned you: Ellie

Ban length: Permanent

What will you do to stop this from happening again: In order to prevent such an event from happening again, I have removed and deleted all alternate accounts that I own on steam, and made efforts to look further into the rules to not get banned for things I may have not known were rules, or exceptions. I have also made efforts to improve myself as a person, due to the last 6 months being a very important stage of my life, and very new opportunities opening up to me which requires the utmost respect and maturity, contrast to what I had before I got banned awhile ago. I've also come to knowledge that using alternate accounts to evade on this server is a dumb idea and it serves no additional benefits contrary to the consequences.

Why should you be unbanned: I believe myself to be much more of a mature individual as I was prior to my ban over 6 months ago, as I have taken time to improve myself as a better person all around in the last 6 months. I have also realized the mistakes I have made in the past, and realized they were not appropriate for me to do. As a further way for me to avoid such actions that may result in trouble and punishment, I have decided to look over the rules on the server and familiarize myself in order to prevent breaking any rules I may have been unaware about. Further more, I do certainly think that I have qualities that may be beneficial to the community that would help further its develop it and make it a much better community than before.