SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - Jantunen 'Finland'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jantunen

May 7, 2024
What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: Jantunen 'Finland'

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:624879799

Ban Reason: FailRP/ Stacked Bans [C]

Date of ban: 4.8.2024

Who banned you: Kris 'Yellow'

Ban length: 2 Weeks

What will you do to stop this from happening again: won't follow stupid orders as 912 and try to think about the order given before a do it.

Why should you be unbanned: Firstly, I would like to sincerely apologize for my actions that led to this ban. i was 912 and thear was a code 2 active because of a Type blue so a E11 did order me to go to d-block and cuff the Type blue with Metal cuffs. When a entered d-block i did see the Type blue running away so i was chasing im down with metal cuffs. then he stops and used inversion so a thought that it was a Controlled RP Scenario when he was using inversion because he can't move and he was getting stabbed by the d-class then a cuffd him. but i was wrong that When type blue use inversion is not Controlled RP Scenario because he was in middle of d-block wit me and d-class surrounded. , I understand this now that it did violated the community guidelines. and im sorry if a ruined anyones RP and i just kindly ask for a second chance to prove that I can be a responsible and respectful member of the community. Thank you for considering my request. and Good day

Johnathan Doe

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jan 31, 2023
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Jantunen

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Remember when you are 912, just because you are given an order, if that order breaks server rules you do not have to do it. I understand you "believed" it to be a controlled scenario but in your words he was being stabbed by D-Class which would mean he/she is in active combat. Please use better judgement moving forward. You are on Stacked Bans C, which is not easily obtainable without some effort, this is your second chance, please use it wisely.

Ban reduced to 3 days.​

Status
Not open for further replies.