SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - Jerry "Goober" Krabben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuulki

Jan 10, 2024

What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: Jerry "Goober" Krabben

Your SteamID: Steam ID: 76561198206934467

Ban Reason: Ltaprp{B}

Date of ban: 04/15/2024

Who banned you: "Nightmare" and "Lovitar"

Ban length: 3 days

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Get a mechanic to take a look at my fuse box to make sure something like this dosen't happen again.

Why should you be unbanned: Well for one my fuse box ended up blowing out and taking eletricity away from my house, by the time i was able to get it repaired it was already 11:30 pm so i just decieded to go to bed

Loviatar

Staff of the week!
Staff of the Week
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Oct 7, 2023
Hello and thank you for your time to write down your appeal.

The reason I banned you is because you were going to be arrested by an IA agent. The lights were out and when the IA looks back you were gone. I had checked the logs and you had indeed disconnected from the server. Because you did not reconnect within the 10 minute period you received a LTARP ban for leaving to avoid RP. I also believe you are mistaken as I banned you for only 12 hours and not 3 days. You would have been banned for 3 days if it was an LTAP punishment which this was not. Below you can see the clip of you leaving the server.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/27BDArMdIanYzJ/fH2AwUYC8Eez?invite=cr-MSw1ZTYsMjI4NzcwOTM1LA

Yuulki

Jan 10, 2024
Hello and thank you for your time to write down your appeal.

The reason I banned you is because you were going to be arrested by an IA agent. The lights were out and when the IA looks back you were gone. I had checked the logs and you had indeed disconnected from the server. Because you did not reconnect within the 10 minute period you received a LTARP ban for leaving to avoid RP. I also believe you are mistaken as I banned you for only 12 hours and not 3 days. You would have been banned for 3 days if it was an LTAP punishment which this was not. Below you can see the clip of you leaving the server.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/27BDArMdIanYzJ/fH2AwUYC8Eez?invite=cr-MSw1ZTYsMjI4NzcwOTM1LA
Yes i seen, cho's made it very adamant he's willing to record me. Im just giving the clarification of why i didn't make it back on the server, Appeal is in the hands of the staff and where it should be. i just dont want you thinking i left cause i was going to be arrested. a cartridge blew out, and as im not licensed electrician, i had to try and DIY

World

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
May 31, 2023
Appeal Accepted

Hello, @Yuulki

After reviewing your appeal, I've removed the ban from your record. I understand that unforeseen circumstances such as power outages occur and I will give you the benefit of the doubt in this instance.

Thank you,
~World​

Status
Not open for further replies.