SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - John Mitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anatolye Vestov

Sep 21, 2023
What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: John Mitter

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:786722221

Ban Reason: mistake of admins

Date of ban: 8 June 2024

Who banned you: Dusk

Ban length: permanant

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I'm not going to do RDM anymore

Why should you be unbanned: I was banned 8 weeks ago and have just started rp again since my ban. I was banned because I was trying not to take any punishment for an RDM so I left the game. But when I came back today on the English server, everything is fine passed but when I came back to the American server, the moderator named Dusk banned me again (even though my ban had ended), I think he thought I came back to the game while I was still banned. During my 8 week ban I explained myself to a moderator and he told me not to try to log in with another account or to escape a ban again. Finally, I really don't understand my ban since I was not invited to explain myself in an ''admin room'' I was freely banned :( . Below are the photos from today's ban and the one from 8 weeks ago

Attachments

• ban_08_june_2024.png
    ban_08_june_2024.png
    367.4 KB · Views: 65
  • ban_9_april_2024.png
    ban_9_april_2024.png
    366.4 KB · Views: 65
  • I need a big explanation from the staff _ Civil Networks Community - Opera 08_06_2024 18_25_57.png
    I need a big explanation from the staff _ Civil Networks Community - Opera 08_06_2024 18_25_57.png
    301.1 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.