SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - Marcus de Rothshield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messiah

Nov 23, 2023

What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: Marcus de Rothshield

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:227042833

Ban Reason: LTARP

Date of ban: 7/6/2024

Who banned you: James "Bear" Anderson

Ban length: 24h (i think)

What will you do to stop this from happening again: So first, the reason of ban is LTARP which i didn't intend to commit and there isn't a reason for me to commit an LTARP because I was SCP-323 and 2 guys were chasing me and shooting me i was stalking them trying to kill them and my internet just went off.

Why should you be unbanned: I think it's not my problem I went off i didn't intend to do such a thing. First i was on SCP-UK from 00:00 to 3:00 AM and my Internet started to disconnect sometimes on the top of the screen it said Auto-Connecting in 600 seconds later it happened once again on the UK server and I thought maybe it's not my problem its the server (host) so i went to US server I played for like 20 mins and i joined 323 Queue and waited like 5 mins and went in nothing really happened I got the same message while they were shooting me and I had like 10k health.
I got the same message Auto-Connecting and I said man fk it imma go to sleep so I went to sleep. My Internet Provider had technical Issues it doesn't happen like every day but it happens especially at night because we are from Europe and maybe they were fixing something, I don't blame the admin that banned me he did the right thing but unfortunately I couldn't join again because of my internet I know it's only 24h but hey I want to play I don't have problems with Internet right now If I see the problem again I will call the Provider to see what's the problem.

Johnathan Doe

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jan 31, 2023
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Evelyn de Rothschild

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

We do understand things happen sometimes such as a power outage or other unexpected circumstances. This being said I was present the time you was banned and the banning staff member believed you to be avoiding being captured. Please do your best to contact a staff member in the event an unfortunate circumstance like this happens if possible.

Enjoy your evening​

Status
Not open for further replies.