SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - methelenedioxymethamphetamine

Status
Not open for further replies.

GermanGoose

Sep 25, 2024

What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: methelenedioxymethamphetamine

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:245948695

Ban Reason: FailRP / LTAP

Date of ban: Tuesday September 24 06:04:26 2024

Who banned you: King \ 'Reaper\' [CRB-M] (STEAM_0:1:526058364

Ban length: 24 Hours (I think, I left and didnt join back until the next day and saw that i had 13 hours left on the ban)

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Paying attention to what is happening.

Why should you be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because I was unaware of the situation, I didn't realize that I was being held for breaking a rule and left and I apologize for that. Thank you for your time.

King 'Reaper'

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Jun 7, 2024
Canada!~
Hello, So you received a LTAP and FailRP warning for Drinking all of the Researchers Chemicals in PW then once you were arrested by IA watching you left the game i did wait to see if you would rejoin so we can chat but you never came back.

Harold Hawks

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
Appeal Denied

Hi, @GermanGoose

You did in fact commit FailRP by taking his chems without permission and drinking it all, however when you left while being arrested you had left in the middle of RP. This is considered LTARP and not LTAP which was incorrectly placed on you- though carries the same penalties and will not be getting removed. Please try to be courteous to other players where possible in the future.

Due to the above, no action has been taken in regards to your ban appeal.

Kind Regards, @Harold Hawks

Status
Not open for further replies.