SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - P. Diddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

vertic

Jul 18, 2024
What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: P. Diddy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:543031308

Ban Reason: unacceptable behavior

Date of ban: 7/16/24

Who banned you: harold hawks

Ban length: perma

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will not make any messed up or insensitive jokes again and properly read the rules

Why should you be unbanned: I was not given an exact time on when I could try to appeal again but I just waited 10 weeks before I was gonna attempt to appeal again, I had taken some time away from the server and tried to change my ways, I deeply apologize for making a joke about "diddling kids" and joking about p diddy. I really want to be able to play on this server again, a lot of my steam hours were on this server. I didnt think to realize how bad of a message that was before I had sent it and i paid the price for it, if this ban could be reconsidered, I would greatly appreciate it, I really enjoy the server and I want to be part of the community again.

vertic

Jul 18, 2024
I guess my question is, why should I let you back? the comments you made were completely out of line and unacceptable in any community.
Because I firmly belive I have changed and I want to be able to have a second chance to actually do good for the community. I had taken the time to really think about all the messed up shit ive said in the past and genuinely try to do better

Status
Not open for further replies.