SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - Parmesan

lavender6072

Dec 28, 2023

What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: Parmesan

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:208421638

Ban Reason: Stacked Bans[E] | Minor GLitching

Date of ban: today

Who banned you: "midnight"

Ban length: 8 weeks

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Make a suggestion on the forums to add a rule not to sit down at chess tables when your headset aint working and you have no idea what is going on.

Why should you be unbanned: The ban should not be 8 weeks according to the staff rulings page minor glitching Class A is a 10 min jail or 1 day ban. The stacked bans Class E is 4 weeks so the ban should have only been 4 weeks and 1 day. The reason i think i should be unbanned was because i had no idea what was going on in the situation because my headset was not working and there is no rule specifing that sitting down in chairs is againts rules . i didnt know guns where being aimed at me because i was facing the other way sat down at the table. and could not hear them saying anything because my ehadset was not working. it would of been nice if they typed in chat or something but either way i dont see what rule i broke. i even gave caht gpt all the rules that you guys have and asked it if sitting in a chair when u have no idea whats going on is againts the rules and it said it couldnt find anything about that in the rules and chatgpt is smart. and i know you are probably thinking that oh you are just trying to loophole the rules yet there is no rule about that. so i would either like to appeal the ban or have it reduced because the ban i got does not add up to the time i got.

lavender6072

Dec 28, 2023
and even after telling the admins that my headset wasnt working they still tried talking to me WHICH I COULDNT HEAR THEM

lavender6072

Dec 28, 2023
And i even asked for a escalation and to see the clip and it got denied which was very unfair. If i want to see the clip you should have to provide it because it could of helped me see waht happened in the situation because i didnt know what was happening