SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - Puffer Flakes ban appeal

Puffer Flake

Mar 9, 2023
What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: I do not remember? (Maybe Puffer Flake)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:506229948

Ban Reason: Stacked bans, Ban evasion

Date of ban: November 7th, 2023

Who banned you: Rackarain

Ban length: Permenant

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Simply not trolling anymore, playing the server seriously.

Why should you be unbanned: After some thought, (and a little growing up) I've decided its about time i appeal this ban and improve the way people see me in the server by having a better reputation and maybe make some friends. I have plans to start seriously roleplaying unlike the times i have played this server in the past. Small note: The reason i started being a minge on the server was originally because i was given an ERP warning for saying ''eat my balls'' in OOC chat.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022

I guess the question is , given the fact your on a permanent ban for stacked bans and ban evasion, why i should give you another oppotunity?​

Puffer Flake

Mar 9, 2023

I guess the question is , given the fact your on a permanent ban for stacked bans and ban evasion, why i should give you another oppotunity?​

I am mostly trying to get unbanned because one of my old friends (Conncinnity) has started playing the server again after a year.
Also I watched some videos of how the server is nowadays and it seems a lot less ''RDM RDM!!!'' Then it used to.