SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - Puffer Flakes ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puffer Flake

Mar 9, 2023
What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: I do not remember? (Maybe Puffer Flake)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:506229948

Ban Reason: Stacked bans, Ban evasion

Date of ban: November 7th, 2023

Who banned you: Rackarain

Ban length: Permenant

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Simply not trolling anymore, playing the server seriously.

Why should you be unbanned: After some thought, (and a little growing up) I've decided its about time i appeal this ban and improve the way people see me in the server by having a better reputation and maybe make some friends. I have plans to start seriously roleplaying unlike the times i have played this server in the past. Small note: The reason i started being a minge on the server was originally because i was given an ERP warning for saying ''eat my balls'' in OOC chat.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022

I guess the question is , given the fact your on a permanent ban for stacked bans and ban evasion, why i should give you another oppotunity?​

Puffer Flake

Mar 9, 2023

I guess the question is , given the fact your on a permanent ban for stacked bans and ban evasion, why i should give you another oppotunity?​

I am mostly trying to get unbanned because one of my old friends (Conncinnity) has started playing the server again after a year.
Also I watched some videos of how the server is nowadays and it seems a lot less ''RDM RDM!!!'' Then it used to.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Apologies for the delay, If i was to unban you, do you understand that if you were to mess up again, you will be Blacklisted from the network?

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
I will have your ban lifted, however, if you get banned again, I'll be upgrading it to a blacklist.

Status
Not open for further replies.