SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - 'Rancher'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2022
What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: 'Rancher'

Your SteamID: 76561199083445992

Ban Reason: Severe Toxicity

Date of ban: 9/15/2024

Who banned you: Blue

Ban length: 1 week

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I just won't say it, it may sound short and dumb but to be completely honest I never really thought of that as a horrible word to say besides calling someone it anyway, I would and did not direct it at anyone it was brought up and I was explaining why I was banned from 2 years ago for directing it at a player. Sure it was dumb on my part for even thinking about saying it in a TeamSpeak Infront of other people that they may have taken offence to it which at the time was not going through my head.

Why should you be unbanned: I've been a great community player not receiving any bans or warnings for a long time now, I now understand to watch my language around other players. Even more then last thought. I was even staff for a bit although having a life got in the way of that and the requirements to go higher I still hit senior mod. I'm really not a bad guy just a mistake I should of never made.

Last edited:
Sep 9, 2022
I was taking a look toward the rules and I found this
  1. 1.10 Disrespectful Conduct - Derogatory Language designed to target players in a disrespectful manner is prohibited; this includes racism, homophobia, and other derogatory slurs; jokingly being racist is not an exception to this rule.

I never directed this toward anyone nor would I, I was simply stating why I was banned a couple years back

Xavier Vangray

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Feb 1, 2024
I was taking a look toward the rules and I found this
  1. 1.10 Disrespectful Conduct - Derogatory Language designed to target players in a disrespectful manner is prohibited; this includes racism, homophobia, and other derogatory slurs; jokingly being racist is not an exception to this rule.

I never directed this toward anyone nor would I, I was simply stating why I was banned a couple years back
I assume the N word was said, for reference some words like the F slur and the N word is an instant ban no matter if you direct it towards anyone or not, the R slur is the one that depends on if it was directed or not

Johnathan Doe

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jan 31, 2023
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Rancher

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I want to start off by saying even though its been almost 2 years, you have a total of 3 toxicity related warnings/bans. You need to improve on decision making skills if you intend on being a community member for much longer. I will be cutting your ban as of today but the warn & ban will stay in your history. Any future issues pertaining to toxicity will not be handled as lightly.

~Johnathan Doe​

Status
Not open for further replies.