SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - Robert Man "BAT"

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucas123xx

Mar 17, 2024

What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: Robert Man "BAT"

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:70301112

Ban Reason: Disconnected by $2C_CONNREJECT == [ BANNED ] === You have been Banned from Civil Networks SCP-RP. Time of Ban: Sat Jun 22 23:18:15 2024 Reason: Stacked Bans[D], FearRP[E] Banned By: Hank \'Shank Hughman [Hank-1](STEAM_0:0:243553498) Time Left: 1 week 6 days 21 hours 55 minutes You may appeal at civilnetworks.net Close

Date of ban: 6/22/2024

Who banned you: Hank \'Shank Hughman [Hank-1]

Ban length: 2 Week

What will you do to stop this from happening again: stop bringing attention to myself and actually play the game normal and have fun i been banned almost 3 times in one month that bad very bad that why i am coming back as a new man and change man as what i refer myself as.

Why should you be unbanned: it's important to acknowledge responsibility for any actions that led to the ban and demonstrate a sincere commitment to preventing similar issues in the future. Expressing remorse for any mistakes that i have made i am dearly sorry Civil Networks i am coming back new and change as my ban i cant wait any longer to play Civil networks its and very fun server and very cool community for the action i may have cause people the goal is make a genuine understanding of the situation, a commitment to improvement, and a respectful request for a second chance to contribute positively to the community or platform i am coming back to cn with a clear and new mindset in my pls forgive my actions that i have cause and i wont do it again you have my respect and honor admin and vetnz love Robert Man "BAT"

Johnathan Doe

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 31, 2023
Appeal Accepted

Hi @lucas123xx

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

You have reached "Stacked Bans [D]" which does take some effort. You've been banned now a little over half of your ban timer, this being said I am willing to welcome you back into the community with the agreement you can behave yourself and not receive any other disciplinaries within the near future.​

Last edited:

lucas123xx

Mar 17, 2024
Appeal Response

Hi @lucas123xx

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

You have reached "Stacked Bans [D]" which does take some effort. You've been banned now a little over half of your ban timer, this being said I am willing to welcome you back into the community with the agreement you can behave yourself and not receive any other disciplinaries within the near future.​
does that mean i am unbanned?

Status
Not open for further replies.