SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - "Sauce"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony "Sauce" Baloney

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Jun 11, 2024
What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: "Sauce"

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:638275091

Ban Reason: RDM and failRP

Date of ban: Wed Jul 3 21:41:30 2024

Who banned you: Lobotomy

Ban length: 3 Days

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Stop shooting people and killing them as a non-combative and to get rid of my gun when playing a non-combative role/job. I will also just try to completely stay away from non-combative jobs except research and medical. Or unless I need to flag on to Tech Expert to fix broken things or to flag on to chef to cook food or cyanide pills. and to get rid of my weapons when I get on a non-combative job to avoid the trouble and to have my inventory a bit more cleared up.

Why should you be unbanned: Because I love the server and I am a Civil Networks SCP-RP USA addict and I believe in second chances. And I did not know that you could not kill people as a non-combative if that person you are killing is attacking someone else like a D-Class attacking a guard and I kill him to protect the Guard.

Even if this does get denied thank you Staff Team and SL for reviewing my appeal.

Last edited:

Harold Hawks

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
Appeal Denied

Hi @Tony "Sauce" Baloney ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.
I have decided to deny your appeal for the following reasons.

Starling gave the minimum necessary punishment for having violated the rules that you were banned for, however, you also have two other active warnings for RDM and putting into account that you've had a steady rise over the last few months of rule breaking behavior, I think that an RDM [X] ban is necessary.

Your punishment will be upgraded by 1 week. I seriously recommend you take this time to reflect on your behavior up to now.

You may wait out your ban.​

Status
Not open for further replies.