SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - Trippy

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedTeamShadow

Jun 23, 2024
What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: Trippy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:399869976

Ban Reason: Severe Toxicity

Date of ban: 4/07/2024

Who banned you: World

Ban length: 7 days

What will you do to stop this from happening again: not call myself and my friends the f slur while on the server

Why should you be unbanned: I only learnt about this ban logging in today but was informed later, it was a genuine mistake, me and my friends are queer so given it was just us around, it seemed ok to say it about ourselves and each other, I can see how this was an issue though and I'm sorry, it hadn't crossed my mind that we probably shouldn't be saying this publicly. I will, in future, not call myself and others that, I'm sorry

Last edited:

RedTeamShadow

Jun 23, 2024
Hello, you were banned for using homophobic slurs during a license training you were attending.
I gathered that, it was a slip-up I admit I shouldn't have said that and as previously mentioned, I am queer, it was not intended to be homophobic in anyway, I would also like to address that I was not brought into a staff sit for this issue, I was simply banned without warning or explanation

Last edited:

Pyro

Roleplay Health Officer
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Appeal Denied

Hi @RedTeamShadow

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reviewing the evidence provided to me by the member of Server Leadership whom issued the ban I will be denying it on the basis that we do not tolerate such use of language on the Server thus you must wait out the ban issued.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.