SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - Xarius Drakhart

Status
Not open for further replies.

InquisitorXarius

Jun 19, 2024

What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: Xarius Drakhart

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:74736241

Ban Reason: "RDM"

Date of ban: 6/19/2024 approximately around 3:50

Who banned you: "Pawz" , STEAM_0:0:140591894

Ban length: 12 Hours

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Confirm IDs of D-Class during a code 2 when they are outside of airlock and warn them before terminating them

Why should you be unbanned: "Pawz" explicty said "No" when I asked them to share the clip they claimed they had when I asked if they could share it to confirm their story, which makes me a bit suspicious of the ban

Pawzz

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Mar 30, 2024
Hi,

Myself and two other D-Class where standing inside of D-Block kitchen at the ovens during a code 2, (KOS past airlock was not auth'd). As I was grabbing fuel and standing by the stash inside the kitchen you entered and proceeded to first gun me down (unarmed) and then the other two in the room. I pulled you to a sit and asked you about the sceneario and you claimed that the person by the stash was armed (myself). I explained to you that I was not armed and he was mistaken and rewatched my clip to verify this. I explained that you had shot down three unarmed D-Class with no warning and this classified as RDM. Due to the fact you RDM'd 3 players and already have two active rdm warns I informed you that you would be receiving a Class-C ban which is 12 hours. I directed you towards the forums if you had any further complaint and then banned you. Here is the clip of the incident as well as a screenshot showing all of us being unarmed as you enter.

Last edited:

InquisitorXarius

Jun 19, 2024
Alright, but as I explained during the sit, I thought you had a knife when you were looking at the stash, as I also told you during the sit I might have been mistaken (which I was mistaken). However, given it was a code 2, and all the GENSEC in D-Block were just massacred, I was a little more than on edge. However if you believe the ban should stick then let it stick, but let it be known it was not my intention to RDM three D-Class, as I thought you were all part of that group of D-Class who massacred all the GENESEC in D-Block and were hiding out in the kitchen.

World

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Group Moderator
May 31, 2023
Appeal Denied

Hello, @InquisitorXarius

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reviewing this appeal and watching the clip provided. You did not attempt to RP with the D-class from what I can see in the clip they were non-hostile and compliant. In future situations take the time to roleplay out the detaining and transferring of d-class back into d-block instead of instantly shooting compliant d-class.

Seeing as the ban has already expired this will not be removed from your record.​

Status
Not open for further replies.