SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - xavier montague

Status
Not open for further replies.

xavier montague

Aug 12, 2024

What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: xavier montague

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:453455030

Ban Reason: farming

Date of ban: 8/30/2024

Who banned you: craig perkins

Ban length: 12 hours

What will you do to stop this from happening again: i know this is going to sound cocky, but i just wont do it again, i have read over the rules multiple time and genuinely cant find the section where it says healing the same person over and over again to farm XP is against the rules, i know it is farming but i cant find the farming category in rules where it is against the rules.

Why should you be unbanned: i have read the rules multiple times and have not been able to find the section where farming is against the rules, i also did not know it was against the rules, i am genuinely sorry for breaking this rule and will not do it again, i do want to become staff one day and i know that having multiple warns on my record lower my odds, this is a first offense of XP farming that i have done, i promise that. I only have one other warn on the server and that is FailRP.

(question: do bans go on your warn record?)

Johnathan Doe

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jan 31, 2023
Appeal Denied

Hi @xavier montague

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I will start by saying ignorants to a rule isn't an exemption from the punishment that comes with breaking it. This being said obviously your ban is now up, the reason why the Appeal itself was denied is because the warning in itself is valid and will not be removed. (Yes bans are listed as warnings as well) this being said, I do hope you take the time to review our rules again and try to be knowledgeable about it if you do intend on pursing staff or being an active positive impact on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.