For how long have you played on CG SCP: a month
In what country are you located?: united kingdom
Time zone: 6 hours ahead of america
Character name(s)Edward smith
Civilian name:Edward collins.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): scp rp usa
Do you have a mic?:yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: ia agent i also have RRT
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: i have 4 warnings and one ban i was new to the game and didnt know what to say or do
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain? I love gensec its been my main role for a long time and i wnted to up the ranks!
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:Im calm in tough situation have internal affairs experince and can keep things under controll
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:to help out in riots and sweeps and to make sure fellow gensec are doing there duties and host tryouts for fellow gensec
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what story lines they would be involved in: an agents experience a military kinda life coudn't stick with anything other then gensec with his true passion and dreams to become a captain he will never stop to achive his full dreams of becoming a captain he would love the satisfaction of giving gensec rrt licenses

MCB038

Nov 21, 2022

+/- Support

-haven't seen you on GSD alot

-Recently obtained HWL

-sidenote: if i were you i would hold off on applying to CPT until you have really proven yourself a capable applicant.

Dragonbor166

Jan 31, 2023
- very Rarely seen
-very unprofessional
-feels like they only go on gensec to go up ranks

+seems to show alot of promise

Overall they show alot of promise and could become a future captain but as it stands i have barely seen them today being my first and they need to work on the way they present themselves around people

Slab

Sep 1, 2022
You have not waited the 2 weeks before reapplying

You are to remain DENIED.

Please wait the two weeks before reapplying.

Status
Not open for further replies.