SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding: SCP-096, MTF O-1 PVT, CI-Delta
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Nope
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?:
I am applying for Executive Researcher as I love to do experiments on SCPs and learn about their lore. I don't see many Executives around when I am on and when those are in need. I am also hoping to possibly get approval for higher clearance tests/cross-tests in the future.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
I believe I am suitable for Executive Researcher as I am able to write multiple paged documents with a lot of information and use the proper formats + follow proper procedures. I love meeting people, helping them out if/when needed and I would be more than happy to overview tests and read/approve excellent testing ideas.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?:
I have written 3-4 excellent-graded documents (planning on making more). What makes my documents excellent is the ability to put effort and time into my writing and ideas, making sure it follows formats and looks overall good/clean.
To make a document excellent you must include:
Cover Page/Index:

You should always have this to allow easy navigations in your documents. Makes it look overall professional and clean.
SCP Description:
A Description is one of the most important parts of the page. It gives a brief description of the SCP you are conducting research on. Allows readers to understand what type of SCP they are reading/dealing with.
Aims/Goals:

This page allows the reader to understand the writers intentions and why they are conducting the research study.
Hypothesis:

This page shows what you believe/predict is going to happen in the experiment. You should always have this to compare to after the study to try and allow more ideas to flow though in the next study.
Equipment:

This is a must. The page informs readers on what equipment you will be using/needing to conduct the research with the safest probabilities.
Methodology:

Informs the reader how you will conduct the test, how you will fix any issues that may occur and how to prevent any issues that may occur.
Results/Findings:

After the test has concluded, write down/summarize everything that occurred as it is always useful information.
Conclusion:
Use a conclusion to close up the document, summarizing everything in the document such as heading, hypothesis, basic description, what your aim was, etc.
Authorization:

This page shows that the conductor has approval to follow through with the test/study. Must have a signature that can authorize the test/study.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
Executives can approve documents IF it follows the legal codex and aren't overrided by higher clearance levels/positions, give opinions on ideas and further support ideas with their own and grade documents when they are uploaded. They oversee studies and or tests if there is no Research Director present, and must ALWAYS follow their own legal codex or else they can get their whitelist provoked.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

--[INPUT SECURITY CREDENTIALS]--

→ █████████████████

--[WELCOME ████████ █████████. WAITING ON INPUT…]--

→ “shadows”

--[SEARCHING FILE…]--

--[FILE FOUND]--

FILE NAME: █████ "shadows" ███████

--[RETRIEVING DATA]--

--[PLEASE WAIT…]--

→ BY ORDER OF THE ██████ █████████
----THIS FILE IS RESTRICTED TO PERSONNEL BELOW CLEARANCE FOUR----

--[PREPARING MEMETIC KILL AGENT…]--

1694181870873.png

--[ACCESS GRANTED]--

--[RETRIEVING DATA…]--

--[DATA FOUND]--

NAME: Logan “shadows” Balanos

SEX: Male

HEIGHT: 5’10

[BIOGRAPHY]
→ shadows was born in the late ████s in Victoria, Australia but moved to New Zealand. From a young age, he was fascinated in all sorts of the supernatural and the belief in monsters and extraterrestrial beings. shadows had a hard time growing up as not many believed in anomalies and the ones around him thought he was going insane. As he was growing up, shadows would see strange occurrences that were impossible to explain. He decided to try and research about these occurrences, finding equipment that could further help his investigations. shadows would spend hours upon hours searching for anomalies. Until one day, he finally found one, but the ███ ██████████ had already got to it and was in the process of transporting it to ████-██. He followed the men transporting it to a building hidden away, assumed to be a goods transportation HQ. He wanted to get photos of the men and the anomaly, so he decided to climb the fence, acknowledging the huge “RESTRICTED AREA” sign on the fence, to get a better and clearer photo. He managed to get a few photos until.. WHACK! Ambushed by personnel.

--[ERROR…]--

--[REFRESHING DATA…]--

--[ACCESSING AUDIO RECORDS…]--

→ BY ORDER OF THE ██████ █████████
----THIS RECORD IS RESTRICTED TO PERSONNEL BELOW CLEARANCE FIVE----

--[INPUT SECURITY CREDENTIALS]--
→ █████████████████

--[PLEASE WAIT…]--

--[ACCESS GRANTED]--

--[ACCESSING AUDIO RECORDS…]--

→ INTERVIEW.MP3
██████████: Why were you following us?

"shadows": Huh? Where am I?

██████████: That's irrelevant. Why were you following us?

"shadows": I saw that thing you were transporting and I was trying to research it.

██████████: I see. And why do you want to research these things?

"shadows": Well, I’ve always been interested since I was young. Strange things kept occurring and I decided to buy my own equipment to try and catch something that I could learn about and study, like a new animal species. When I finally found one, you were already ahead of me.

██████████: Hm. Alright then.

██████████: Do you work for anyone? Have you told anyone about what you are doing?

"shadows": No. I only started doing this recently, and I didn’t believe that anyone actually found anomalies and researched them so I am doing this solo.

██████████: Okay. *Leaves Room*

"shadows": Wait where are you going???

"shadows": HEY COME BACK HERE!!!

--[Hours of silence pass…]--

██████████: Would you like a job all about researching anomalies?

"shadows": Hmm. Even though you knocked me out earlier, sure, why not.

██████████: Alright. Hold still.

"shadows": What? Why?

██████████: *Calls in military personnel* Class E him and take him to ████-██.

--[END OF FILE…]--

Last edited:

Trosa

Apr 6, 2023
+support
Active
Well written app
I've only had positive experiences with the player

Reactions: shadows

MegatronIMJ

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 13, 2022
+/- 1.
Warning, its a lot of management work. Its not all creating documents and shit like thats. Its a lot more management than you would think.

Reactions: shadows

Kiryu

Dec 23, 2022
Detroit, Michigan
Incoming Message: Research Directorate of Site-65

zxZGysVBRW1xOik3EJh-sVKAnXXTof0rbBNkR59YB0NekF1cBjPbNrZFXAarO8xDtS6zmDhKJtkoC8sPXK6rJVL8rJCMuXDWm4W8_P3dLIL7IA_6urwGxUk6UGcy_wHDmKkgp-NRxwUfLFMrjd_98w

Greetings, "Shadows"!

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher within the Site-65 Research Department. Your time is greatly appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been denied.

Please email (Discord message) Dpt. Director Darby (thegypsybard) or Dpt. Director Kiryu (.kurgerbing) for elaboration and questions you may have.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.