SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF E-11 [Holding]
CI-Alpha [Held]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
I'm applying to be an Executive Researcher because I enjoy conducting tests, writing document and helping other researchers. I'd also like to be able to sign my documents without having to either wait for an Executive to flag on, or have to try and find one to sign my documents.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
I believe I'm suitable to be an executive researcher I have many interesting ideas for tests on SCPs. I also write very articulate and lengthy documents that describe the SCPs, their containment and other parts of the experiment I am conducting.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
3-4
A document is made excellent when it has a very exciting display. It should also have in-depth details about the SCPs, and the test being conducted. An index is also crucial to an excellent graded
document.
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
The responsibilities of and Executive Researcher is to make sure tests are being conducted properly, as well as grading and approving the documents submitted by other researchers. Executives are also have the responsibility to sign documents made by other researches so that they can go conduct tests. Executives should also make sure that the research staff are familiar with the Code of Conduct and the Code of Ethics, and if needed, they can hand out job bans.
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Bob ████ Buchan was born 03/07/████ to his parents, Lavra
████ Kolesnik, and Duncan ████ Buchan in Військовий шпиталь, a military hospital in Kyiv, Ukraine. Bob Buchan's birth was an accident; he came from an affair while the Bunchan family was on holiday in Ukraine in ████. Bob's mother, Lavra, immediately sent him off to foster care to grow up, where he never stayed with one family for an extended period of time. Eventually, Bob was sent into Yavoriv Military Base, where he was held until he was █ years old. Bob never cared for the weapons and the militarized activities, but he always saw men in white coats conducting science experiments, and he was extremely intrigued into their work. Once Bob was older and could leave the military base legally, his mind kept on the researchers he saw, and he wanted to learn more about what they were doing.

After searching on the internet, Bob found out how he could get an education, get a degree, and a PhD in Animal Behaviour and Welfare. He enrolled into an online course to begin his journey towards his PhD, and found this course extremely easy for him. After taking the knowledge he learned from that course to various interviews, he eventually got accepted into The National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine, where he excelled massively in his class, getting the highest scored in every assignment. After a few years into his degree, Bob
████ Buchan was having his lunch break at a local cafe. On his long walk there, a black Chevrolet Express Van pulled up beside him. Inside were armed personnel, as well as two men in suits. The armed men opened the door, pointed a weird looking gun at Bob, and shot at him.

Weeks later, Bob
████ Buchan later woke up across the world in Site-58, which is located in Nanticoke, Pennsylvania, USA, which is a site that specializes in sapient humanoid and zoological anomalies. Bob was made one of the Junior researchers, and was forced to learn English to communicate with the other personnel in the site. Bob ████ Buchan excelled in his work as a Junior, swiftly being given higher researching responsibilities, and catching the attention of the Site Administration. Eventually, Bob was informed of his upcoming transfer into Sire-65, where he could "Level Up" his research, and help learn more about SCPs. And the month pass awaiting his transfer approval, he was informed of his promotion to Senior Researcher, which he will become once he has transferred.

Once Bob transferred to Site-65, he was swiftly informed of his unknown brother, Gure Buchan. The became very close, with Gure showing him around the site on his first days.
At Site-65, Bob ████ Buchan has had many conversations with other Executive Researchers about his current works, and how they're extremely beneficial to the foundation. These conversations would help give Bob the confidence to apply for an Executive Researcher spot.

+Support
- I worked with you a small bit yesterday, and from what i’ve seen you show dedication to the research department
- After receiving criticism I believe he is ready to be able to assist fellow researchers further
- Has a decent amount of experience writing excellent grade documents
- He takes criticism in a respectably manor
- From my personal experiences with bob I can say from experience that he is fit for exec.

I am impressed with what you’ve done so far.

MegatronIMJ

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 13, 2022
-/+1

You have a lot there, i read for your " why you are applying " part, and i wanted to say if thats why your applying, you wont be right fo rit, you dont do a lot of tests, you do a lot of grading and management/Administrative work. You will only max be able to do 1-2 tests a day, thats if you stay true and try to practice your management duties to the best of your abilitys. Please dont misinform your self, its a lot of management work, if you expect to happen what you state above then i recommend you undo your application, thats not reality.

Kiryu

Dec 23, 2022
Detroit, Michigan
Incoming Message: Research Directorate of Site-65

zxZGysVBRW1xOik3EJh-sVKAnXXTof0rbBNkR59YB0NekF1cBjPbNrZFXAarO8xDtS6zmDhKJtkoC8sPXK6rJVL8rJCMuXDWm4W8_P3dLIL7IA_6urwGxUk6UGcy_wHDmKkgp-NRxwUfLFMrjd_98w

Greetings, Bob Buchan!

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher within the Site-65 Research Department. Your time is greatly appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been denied.

Please email (Discord message) Dpt. Director Darby (thegypsybard) or Dpt. Director Kiryu (.kurgerbing) for elaboration and questions you may have.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.