USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

MTF E-11 LCPL - HOLDING
CI ALPHA - HELD
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
I am applying to become an Executive Researcher as I love the researching side of the server. I'd love to help out other researchers in their tests, and administrate the tests being conducted throughout my time online the server. I'd also love to expand my knowledge about research, and becoming an executive would help me tremendously.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
I believe I am suitable to be an Executive because I am extremely helpful to the people that need it. I also write well produced documents, as well as conducting interesting cross-tests. I also am on during AU time, so researchers needing help when there's no other Executives on could come to me for help.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
I have had 7 excellent-graded documents
A document is made excellent if it has all the necessary information about the SCPs and the test being conducted, as well as having exciting displays. An index is also crucial to have in an excellent document.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
The responsibilities of and Executive Researcher is to make sure tests are being conducted properly, as well as grading and approving the documents submitted by other researchers. Executives are also have the responsibility to sign documents made by other researches so that they can go conduct tests. Executive Researchers are also have the responsibility to help any other researcher if they need it. Executives should also make sure that the research staff are familiar with the Code of Conduct and the Code of Ethics, and if needed, they can hand out job bans.
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Bob ████ Buchan was born 03/07/████ to his parents, Lavra ████ Kolesnik, and Duncan ████ Buchan in Військовий шпиталь, a military hospital in Kyiv, Ukraine. Bob Buchan's birth was an accident; he came from an affair while the Bunchan family was on holiday in Ukraine in ████. Bob's mother, Lavra, immediately sent him off to foster care to grow up, where he never stayed with one family for an extended period of time. Eventually, Bob was sent into Yavoriv Military Base, where he was held until he was ██ years old. Bob never cared for the weapons and the militarized activities, but he always saw men in white coats conducting science experiments, and he was extremely intrigued into their work. Once Bob was older and could leave the military base legally, his mind kept on the researchers he saw, and he wanted to learn more about what they were doing.

After searching on the internet, Bob found out how he could get an education, get a degree, and a PhD in Animal Behaviour and Welfare. He enrolled into an online course to begin his journey towards his PhD, and found this course extremely easy for him. After taking the knowledge he learned from that course to various interviews, he eventually got accepted into The National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine, where he excelled massively in his class, getting the highest scored in every assignment. After a few years into his degree, Bob ████ Buchan was having his lunch break at a local cafe. On his long walk there, a black Chevrolet Express Van pulled up beside him. Inside were armed personnel, as well as two men in suits. The armed men opened the door, pointed a weird looking gun at Bob, and shot at him.

Weeks later, Bob ████ Buchan later woke up across the world in Site-58, which is located in Nanticoke, Pennsylvania, USA, which is a site that specializes in sapient humanoid and zoological anomalies. Bob was made one of the Junior researchers, and was forced to learn English to communicate with the other personnel in the site. Bob ████ Buchan excelled in his work as a Junior, swiftly being given higher researching responsibilities, and catching the attention of the Site Administration. Eventually, Bob was informed of his upcoming transfer into Sire-65, where he could "Level Up" his research, and help learn more about SCPs. And the month pass awaiting his transfer approval, he was informed of his promotion to Senior Researcher, which he will become once he has transferred.

Once Bob transferred to Site-65, he was swiftly informed of his unknown brother, Gure Buchan. The became very close, with Gure showing him around the site on his first days.
At Site-65, Bob ████ Buchan has had many conversations with other Executive Researchers about his current works, and how they're extremely beneficial to the foundation. These conversations would help give Bob the confidence to apply for an Executive Researcher spot.

Kiryu

Dec 23, 2022
Detroit, Michigan
Incoming Message: Research Directorate of Site-65

wDS92YJDLXkoYDUf-DFWlkWxpwyWvuzok7scwgBEvsGmzEUhyaKuqvTHfUY8B5K6YLssyucT5xwjcanT9EgpyXiV_cs2VL5xC7CPn4vJb1CTZOUDOAbqr6kkmw4CEwLyZ2yNvWWoQpDBGjBIudKPtA

Greetings, Bob!

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher within the Site-65 Research Department. Your time is greatly appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been placed on hold!

Please email (Discord message) Dpt. Director Darby (thegypsybard) or Dpt. Director Kiryu (.kurgerbing) for elaboration.​

Kiryu

Dec 23, 2022
Detroit, Michigan

BoPQIDjTZXfoAkgC9C9VTIQhjJRdI33bz9CAVOXDjv1hcYjoj9qBatrM9U3JynNNVSl2JMxXcwQwOKiwSsfxBPYH_hXCBFwUgev6owzdF_JlljK2e4aQQiUGTJ3khULj3SYvhYNBm-FRglFkkhh7lw

Greetings, Bob!

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher within the Site-65 Research Department. Your time is greatly appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been elevated to an interview!

Please email (Discord message) Dpt. Director Darby (thegypsybard) or Dpt. Director Kiryu (.kurgerbing) to receive your interview!​

Kiryu

Dec 23, 2022
Detroit, Michigan

ykMpEo4wXN3kr7bxJRRrXgV-PV8RV0mj6KSinKmYEDpzqTTBMzam2NW9JgmSWVT2TdsU2HVP8zU5hcIKyREv-5lbctPIWHX-PrRtPQFU_OjAFp4gZPLrpeeaPV6a8NNlGh7l6Q5t0azm07I2XHjg9A

Greetings, Bob Buchan!

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher within the Site-65 Research Department. Your time is greatly appreciated!

Upon review, your application has been accepted!

Please email (Discord message) Dpt. Director Darby (thegypsybard) or Dpt. Director Kiryu (.kurgerbing) to receive your training/onboarding.

You may contact your local RAISA Officer (server staff) for your credentials. (whitelist)​

Status
Not open for further replies.