SCP-RP USA EXECUTIVE RESEARCHER APPLICATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Banks

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:514997942

Discord name:korwin_mikke

For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have played for a very long time, I have around 1750 hours on the server.

In what country are you located?: Poland

Time zone: GMT + 01:00

Character name(s): Ben "Hackerman" Banks

Civilian name: Erik Hagen

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-CI-B (Held) E-11 CSG (Held) Nu-7 PVT (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Yes I have received some warnings in the past but considering that I have been playing on CN for quite a long time it's quite reasonable.

This month I have received 2-3 warns for
-RDM which was an accident in the airlock when gensec was doing a sweep.
-Minor Failrp.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
- I am eager to enhance my involvement with the Scientific Department, and my elevation to Clearance Level 4 would open up a plethora of intriguing research opportunities beyond what's available at Clearance Level 3.
Additionally, assuming the Clearance Level 4 position would facilitate greater interaction and role-playing opportunities with colleagues in SA/SC and other elevated positions within the facility. This prospect promises to enrich my character development more effectively than
within MTF regiments or the confines of the Senior Researcher position.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
-My approach to experimentation is marked by creativity, extending beyond the routine sampling and analysis of well-trodden SCPs that have undergone a thousand repetitions. I gravitate towards authentic scientific documentation and tests rooted in role-playing, as opposed to mundane research endeavours commonly undertaken by many researchers.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
What Makes a Document Excellent:
  1. Comprehensive Detail: An exceptional document is characterized by its depth of information, offering an extensive and thorough exploration of its subject matter.
  2. Engaging Presentation: It should be a joy to peruse, boasting correct formatting, well-organized content, and visually appealing elements such as images, charts, and graphs that enhance its aesthetic appeal.
  3. Uniqueness and Creativity: Exceptional documents display a unique and creative approach, presenting information in a fresh, inventive, and captivating manner.
  4. Distinctiveness: To truly shine, a document should stand out from the rest, setting itself apart with its distinctive qualities and making a lasting impression on its audience.
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
-
  1. Providing Assistance: Offering guidance and support to fellow researchers by addressing their queries and aiding them in their research endeavours when requested.
  2. Oversight of Tests: Ensuring that all experiments and tests are conducted in accordance with established standards and protocols, maintaining the safety and integrity of the facility.
  3. Document Assessment: Reading, evaluating, and providing constructive feedback on researchers' experiment reports and documentation to facilitate improvement in their writing and research skills.
  4. High-Clearance SCP Research: Undertaking research and investigations related to high-clearance SCPs, such as SCP-682 and SCP-079, which often involve complex and potentially hazardous anomalies.
  5. Cross-Test Approvals: Reviewing and granting or denying requests for cross-testing between SCPs of different classes, such as Safe with Safe and Safe with Euclid, to ensure the safety and security of the facility.
  6. Educational Lectures: Conducting informative lectures and sharing valuable knowledge with new researchers joining the department, aiding in their orientation and understanding of their roles and responsibilities.
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: At the time of writing this application I am still in the process of making my Executive Researcher character lore as it is connected to a pac.

Lunaria

Nov 24, 2022
| Application Accepted |

G'day Ben Banks,

You're application for the position of Executive Researcher has been accepted.

Please contact Director Ivy Picket or Director Iota Smith at [lunaria4211]/[mrdrexs] to talk about next steps.

We thank you for your efforts and hope to hear from you soon.
logo 2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.