SCP-RP (USA) - GM Application - SomeCustodian

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomeCustodian

Jul 12, 2024

What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (USA)

Your Username: SomeCustodian

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104145642

Discord Username: SomeMate

What's your current playtime: Nearly 6 days (5days + 22 hours)

Do you have a mic: Ye

Your characters name: Helios Dawkins, Deilos Hawkins, 'Helios', and when I join GOC probably 'Delios'

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Ye

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: One RDM case a bit ago. It was during a code 2 and from what I heard from admins I shot a Dclass who was in dblock but I couldnt get the clip to see what happened really soo I dont know.

How many hours can you be on everyday: Atleast 1-2 most likely more.

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community: No but I was a staff member before in a Secret lab server

Why would you like to become a Gamemaster: To make playing more fun by adding more RP events that at least... somewhat make sense in lore. The main(er) reason is sorta to try to add a new GOI which would explain the more strange events happening around the foundation that of course being: Herman Fuller's Circus of the Disquieting or for shorter terms CotD

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants: Mainly that I could probably try to weave a much larger narrative to all these odd and strange events around the CotD. I also have a lot of time playing in ss13 events which I can easily steal the ideas from there of.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server): Hm maybe some sort of exchange student program auth'ed by the "administrator", Maybe a event where everyone wants to make their own nations (Unity of Researchers, Techietopica, etc) sorta how ss13 nations work though it might be a tad bigger than a small event. A cult idea where some people are turned into cultists for one of the GOIs (church of the broken god etc) and now have to pretend to be normal while collecting objects around the site.

Please List an map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server): Easiest one being sun breaks (just make the map day and flood the map with 008 zombies and force all sides to work together)

List an example mission for each of the following (O-1, A-1, Nu-7, E-11, CI, UNGOC & Foundation Staff): One for both O-1 and A-1 is for a sorta order 66 to happen where one side trys to slay the other. Nu-7 could get some sort of new weapon platform which they have to defend against the GOIs who wish to destroy it. E-11 could have to deal with a event that allows SCPs to roam freely around the site(moreish RP than RDM hopefully). CI could deal with the issue that one of their highest officers being a mole and is actually a puppet for the foundation. GOC could be faced with the fact that all their lies and scheming has caught up with them and now has to try to make amends to both the CI and the foundation less the both will stomp out the GOC. The foundation staff could undergo a uprising against the rest of the foundation and collectively try to take power away from the O5 and the site. (All of this caused by a single CI deep cover with some sort of device that brainwashes people)

Dopamine

May 13, 2024
-Support

Sorry man, but I saw "Sun Breaks" and 008 zombies in the same sentence and started having withdrawals/j

PolarBear

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Group Moderator
Dec 15, 2023
Application Denied

Hello, @SomeCustodian

Thank you for taking time to make an application, the Event Team Leads have decided to give you more time on the server before we accept your application, we feel it was rushed and not well thought out. We hope to continue to see you on the server and can't wait to see your application again :)

You may reapply in 2 weeks!

Regards, @PolarBear

Status
Not open for further replies.