[SCP-RP USA] James Scandal Consultant Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirekasuku

May 1, 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:467048229
Discord name: mirealtbecausedumb
For how long have you played on CG SCP: About a year since I started. Overall playtime is nearly .7 months.
In what country are you located?: U.S.A.
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): James Scandal
Civilian name: William Afternoon
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: 'Combat Medic'
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
One warning; FailRP that was meant to be Pac Abuse but the mod was new I guess. I was small.
-
Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
To train and improve the medical team reputation. I want to better my involvement in foundation affairs besides solely bandages, chemicals and firing guns.
-
What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
My knowledge of medicine, how to defuse situations, and knowing how to adapt teaching styles depending on the person who would need it to help them better understand procedures. I have enough knowledge to make sure doctors and medics know how to do their job, and am willing to answer questions when asked if applicable to the job.
-
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
EST/ECT. Electro-Shock Therapy or Electro-Charge Therapy. This procedure is done by: getting the patient to lay down in a the EST/ECT bed. Before anything, if the use is voluntary, the doctor must ask for the patient's consent. The bed is then activated by a personnel who has the authority to use it (Medical personnel with license), and the device charges. As it charges, the doctor or medic is to inform the patient to not go into the light. After the charging is complete, the bed will send a shock through the patient's body and causes the patient's body to either revert or cure whatever is uncurable via conventional means.
Involuntary reasons for the use of EST/ECT: MTF suspect a disguised person, Hazmat glitch (Unable to remove) or 914 use.
Voluntary reasoning: Stoneman Disease from the book, Hazmat glitch (Unable to remove)

-
What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
To train doctors and combat medics, to ensure the functionalities of the medical department, aid foundation personnel via medical practice when required. They also host medical license tryouts in order to train doctors. Any documents regarding the medical department is approved, denied and graded by Consultants if needed.
-
Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
James Scandal, a name once familiar to IA, previously known by a different and long forgotten name, had turned a new leaf. No one really knows how he got to the site, except for a select few people. He was a trouble maker before he had discovered his passion for chemicals and by proxy, medicine.
James had grown from a nefarious Tech Expert/Engineer to a reasonably respected Doctor seemingly over night. His once daily visits to IA were spent bandaging foundation personnel and aiding in ridding them of their illnesses. He even dawned the combative suits of the medics for a period of time.
Having experienced how other doctors abuse their positions or how they are ignorant to certain steps for certain procedures. After doctors and medics refused to listen, he turned to Internal Affairs and Consultants for aid, even aiding them in their own difficulties. However, much like many other before and many after, everyone will hit a point where they know and feel they can do more, and now James has come to wonder if now is a good time for him to step up and 'do more'.

mrflashspam

Apr 8, 2024
This man is always helpful with everything and is loyal with the foundation I would love him to be consultant if that's how you spell it lol

Kowaru

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Aug 5, 2024
To: James Scandal
Subject: Consultant Application

After review of your application and discussion with the leadership time, we have decided to have to Accept your application. Please reach out to a director via email (gak, antibambi) at your earliest convenience so we can get you on boarded.

Regards,
Director Kowaru Nagisa

Status
Not open for further replies.