Director of Research
Executive Researcher

Ethics Assistant
Nu-7
SCP-096
CI-Gx2
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Clean Slate
How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
A little over 2 weeks.

Why are you applying for Special Agent?
I am applying for the position of Special Agent because I am trying to expand my experience in the combative section of SCP Foundation staff, I have been primarily a non-combative for a considerably long time playing on Foundation. As a result of this my experience in this sector is lacking and I wish to grow in that area. Playing DEA is very fun and I enjoy countering CI raids, fighting breaches, and combating D-Class staff that are armed. I also enjoy keeping watch over SCP-914 and seeking out disguised and false Foundation staff, and I want to keep doing all of this in an expanded capacity and at a new rank. Another thing that I would like to do and have wanted to do for some time is to job approve, train, and help new agents/operatives.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
I am suitable for the position of Special Agent mostly as a result of my experience on my SCP Foundation character. In my long tenure I have become very well acclimated to Foundation procedure and the in's and out's of the Department of External Affairs as well as the general gameplay loop that a Special Agent might experience. I also have good problem solving and communication skills and whilst being Site Command I would still be able to be active to a reasonable degree on Special Agent should I be granted the role. Lastly, one of the largest factors qualifying myself for Special Agent is my experience in departmental leadership that I have previously acquired.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
In my time as different CL4+ positions, I have written at least 25 excellent documents for the Department of Research, at least 3 in game documents for Ethics Assistant orders (excluding google documents), and worked on both the Code of Conduct and Code of Ethics directly either editing or making additions. As far as documentation relating to DEA I have unfortunately only written a few of them, most of which aren't submitted to the SCIPNET. What makes a good document typically comes down to manner of speech, formatting, detail, and attention span.
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
The role of a Special Agent is to serve as junior leadership for the Department of External Affairs, being a role model for the Operatives/Agents, and helping them through everyday duties.

Additional Duties Include but are not Limmited to:
-Training new Agents/Operatives
-Negotiation with Groups of Interest for SCP objects/staff
-Issuing sales permits to MC&D
-Taking up a greater role in GOI relations

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Joey DEA grew up in small town America, hunting with his father and flunking in most aspects of school. His life was typical for his area and he never really ventured outside of his home town. It wasn't until September 11th, 2001 that Joey DEA's life took a turn into something more unique. Joey DEA and his family was in New York for the day, visiting his Mother's side of the family. Joey looked out the window of his grandmother's apartment, and by chance, he witnessed the first plane strike the World Trade Center. From that second, and for the rest of the afternoon, he couldn't take his eyes off of both the TV Infront of him, and the burning tower outside. After that day, a fire burned in Joey that he had never experienced before, a burning sense of patriotism for his country that could only possibly resemble his grandfather describing to him as a little boy that he had experienced the Pearl Harbor attack and enlisted to fight in the Second World War. So just as if to follow in his grandfather's footsteps, Joey DEA enlisted in the Marines in order to fight in the war on terror. For the next 10 years Joey was in and out of the Middle East, fighting for his country, and remembering that day in New York as a teenager as if it were yesterday. After his last tour, Joey retained his security clearance and began work with the Federal Bureau of Investigation. After messing up horribly on his first assignment, he was assigned to the UIU, or the Unusual Incidents Unit as a punishment by his superiors. After his field work in assisting the SCP Foundation fight off a group of Chaos Insurgents who attempted to steal SCP-7722 whilst it was in transit between sites; he was recruited as an Operative to the Department of External Affairs and promptly assigned to Site-65 in Canada. Unfortunately for Joey he had left his beloved United States, fortunately he found a job with good pay that he could send home to his family.​

Monker

Aug 11, 2022

Application Accepted

after consideration with the senior team of External Affairs has come to the conclusion that you are currently fit for the position as a Special Agent. please contact me or any of my agency mangers to be trained

Thank you for applying​

Status
Not open for further replies.