[SCP-RP-USA] Joseph Von Claus Special Agent Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph Von Claus

Nov 3, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:143279917

Discord name: Sir.Colonize
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
2WCY5DHv3cKTU7GN-SPniDNLAplvszi1rxpyPB87LuPfdV9J7hfrAsJ7hskJvafwYDdp57h3k5BrJ3e87JTN4fUJaCyB6N16rncuup1P0PrPDf1qBOsqO9oWxIM4Um4dN7xqjEnUQNpT6RnML94Nysw

In what country are you located?: Canada

Time zone:EST

Character name(s): Joseph Von Claus

Civilian name: Bruno Kastovich

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What are your total levels?: 96

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
  • Nu7 LCPL (held)
  • E11 SPC (holding)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I have received no warnings.

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
  • 2+ weeks
Why are you applying for Special Agent?
  • To better the foundation and further help it in achieving it’s goals.
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
  • My ability to respond to any request as fast as possible and help anyone who is in need of assistance from a DEA Agent.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
  • I’ve written no documents (yet) for the DEA. However I am aware that a good document requires professionalism, good formatting, and be clearly readable.
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
  • Special agents are responsible for training new DEA agents and showing them the ropes, same as training Senior Agents with agency manager approval and an accompanying Special Agent. They are also responsible for negotiating for the retrieval and acquisition of Foundation Staff / CI.
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Joseph Von Claus was originally from a Black Ops squad for the [REDACTED] government, and was tasked with infiltrating and acquiring intel as well as taking out high value targets. After a raid on a [REDACTED] Camp, a peculiar object of interest was found. After interrogating the stationed soldiers, They had claimed this object was “magic”. Joseph Comm’d in that the stationed squad was proclaiming this object was “magical”, a DC Foundation member quickley got hold of the information and requested Joseph to return with the object and “eliminate” the remaining soldiers. Upon arrival, the DC Foundation member was impressed with the safe return of the object and the minimal casualties. Joseph was given 2 options at that moment, stay doing the dirty work of the [REDACTED] government, or help the world by staying in the darkness so they may stay in the light. Joseph was promptly indoctrinated into BORTAC where he serves to this day protecting Site Administration and carrying out operations against GOI's.

movdaodkoaf

CG Gold VIP
Jun 15, 2022
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello @Joseph Von Claus, DEA's Senior Team has decided to deny your application.

If you have any questions regarding your denial feel free to contact me via email (Discord @lefleur)

Feel free to reapply in 1 week.

Status
Not open for further replies.