Time zone: AEST
Character name(s): "Lemmskii"
Civilian name: "Lemmskii"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- 096 (10 Weeks+ Holding.)
- Security Captain (6 Weeks+ Holding)
- Internal Affairs Ambassador (9 Weeks+ Held.)
- Executive Researcher (4 Weeks+ Held.)
- MTF Nu-7 (Held for 8 Weeks+)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None that are currently relevant.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
My extensive background in key roles such as Security Captain, MTF Nu-7, and Internal Affairs Ambassador equips me with a breadth of experience that sets me apart for the Ethics Committee Assistant position. As a Security Captain, I've honed my skills in enforcing rules and maintaining a secure environment, essential for upholding ethical guidelines within the foundation. While serving as MTF Nu-7, my leadership skills were further developed, training me to manage complex situations with poise and precision. My role as an Internal Affairs Ambassador has been particularly useful in building up my diplomatic and communication skills, valuable in maintaining cordial relationships across various departments within the foundation. Moreover, I have shown consistent activity and commitment in these roles, proving my dedication to serve the community to the best of my ability. My ability to balance firmness in enforcing rules with professionalism in interacting with all personnel, I believe, makes me a highly suitable candidate for the Ethics Committee Assistant position.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
An Ethics Committee Assistant carries several significant responsibilities aimed at ensuring a strong ethical framework within the foundation. Primarily, we enforce the Code of Ethics, ensuring that all actions taken within the foundation adhere to our set standards of behaviour. This includes conducting interviews with various departments and personnel to verify their understanding and adherence to our ethical guidelines. Alongside this, the role demands collaboration with the Internal Affairs department in carrying out arrests or enforcing specific protocols as per need. An Ethics Committee Assistant is also expected to support the Site Administration by accurately carrying out their orders while maintaining the foundation's ethical integrity. An important part of our role also includes addressing inquiries or concerns from personnel regarding any ethical issues or guidelines, thereby contributing to an informed and ethically conscious community. Essentially, as Ethics Committee Assistants, we uphold the ethical backbone of our community, warranting steadfast dedication and commitment to the foundation's principles.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Born into a lineage steeped in military service, discipline, and honour were the twin pillars upon which my life was built. I, Joel "Lemmskii" McHarvey, was instilled with a tireless dedication to duty and an unyielding pursuit of fairness from a young age. My relentless commitment caught the eye of the SCP Foundation, and thus began my journey.

Starting my career as an entry-level agent, I was relentless in my pursuit of excellence. I quickly climbed through the ranks, from Security Captain to MTF Nu-7, each role serving as a stepping stone that sharpened my skills and deepened my understanding of the Foundation's complex dynamics. But it was my tenure as an Internal Affairs Ambassador that truly shaped me. In this role, I honed my negotiation skills and my ability to mediate, ensuring harmony within the Foundation. My patience, understanding, and ability to stay calm in the face of adversity earned me respect and appreciation.

Now, as I step into the role of an Ethics Committee Assistant, I find myself immersed in profound ethical dilemmas and high-stake decisions. I'm entrusted with tackling ethical breaches within the Foundation, a role that often brings me face to face with my former colleagues and friends. The decisions I make and the actions I take define my moral integrity and commitment to the ethical code of the Foundation.

One of my key challenges involves investigating a potential ethics violation by a high-ranking official within the Foundation. It's a task that tests my loyalties and commitment to my duty. This journey isn't easy; it's filled with struggles to maintain a balance and leads me to uncover an even bigger conspiracy within the Foundation. But in this journey, I learn and grow. Every decision I make, every step I take, provides a deeper insight into the complex world of ethical dilemmas within the SCP Foundation, showcasing the weighty responsibilities that come with being an Ethics Committee Assistant. It's a heavy burden to bear, but it's one I carry with unwavering dedication, for I am Joel "Lemmskii" McHarvey, and I serve the SCP Foundation.

Randalls

Oct 26, 2022
Incoming Message From: Ethics Committee Chairman Randal Murphy

==========================================================================================================
Трибунал.png

==========================================================================================================

Greetings, Lemmskii.

In regards to your application for
ETHICS COMMITTEE ASSISTANT, your application will be accepted.

You may reach RAISA (staff) for your credentials (whitelist), and you may see your new handbook on your email (ECA discord channel once you get roles).

For questions please reach the Ethics Committee Chairman at his email. (asomejfk)

Status
Not open for further replies.