Not open for further replies.

Maurice Alton

Aug 11, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Faze_Swoopty

For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP:

1702516111663.png

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: EST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Maurice Alton [PT-EN] Nu7 CSG

Chaos name (include your rank): CI-A Maurice Alton "Archivist"

Civilian name: Maurice Woods

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:742704431

Discord ID (name#0000): Mabu

Do you have a mic?: I do indeed

What server are you applying for?: SCP RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is my first game master application
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-

1702336041557.png

At first glance this is a lot of warnings. But that was because I was minging a lot but I stopped because I realize i have many opportunities to do something that I liked and that's why I am applying for game master. To express my ideas to all.

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
No I do not but I have helped game masters
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes, Police RP other SCP RP, Mafia RP
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:

1702513253771.pngFor reference it just ranges everyday between like 5 hours +1702513235426.png
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
I like Serious RP and interesting RP so I think with my Ideas I could make them come to life. Also I would like to help in like Major events or just small events. I just want people to experience RP like they have never before with my wild Ideas.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Well I could help on the server because I can be online for a while. Also I am smart, and responsible. Also I am very respectful to my peers and the people i work with. I think a lot of people on this server lack being kind to people and it is just sad. Also I have some great Ideas that i think people would really like.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

1:
The cursed man.. There is a cursed man walking around the foundation. Every person he touches will turn into a zombie. To stop the cursed man you must lead him to certain death. Doing anything it takes, shooting him, baiting him anything. He is not very intelligent as he is an old cursed man so you might be able to trick him. You have a limited amount of time to end him or he will just get stronger and stronger...

2: The lonely lab rat.. There was a human in a lab that got tested on many times without consent. All he wanted to do was get out of the hell hole that he was in. At one point in time he thought about killing himself. But he didn't One day the Government sent out a Bomb announcement. There was a Nuclear bomb in the earth that the government has placed that has gotten set off unexpectedly. You have 2 hours to live, goodbye... 1 hour passes 2 hours pass. Nothing happends. Until... *The ground starts shaking* BOOM a loud sound had startled the Lab rat. No body had told him what was going on so he had no idea there was a Bomb. The nuclear bomb had exploded. It instantly killed everyone on earth. Besides the Lab rat.. See everyone had forgotten that they had made the Lab rats chamber out of Vibranium metal. And so only he survived. 3 days pass, anomalous gas started seeking through his chamber. It gave him enough strength to but the door down and he was free. 563 years pass. And the Lab rat was still alive. He has walked the earth for 563 years alone trying to find any sign of life. Until he came across the SCP foundation. The anomalous gas that had seeped through his chamber had turned him into a power reality bender He busted into the foundation and saw people in white coats. They looked like the people who captured him and tested on him. So he killed them.. He then got shot up by MTF and other calmative's, so he fought them and now he was killing everyone. It it up to you to put an end to this Lab rat..

3: The Unknown one.. *BOOM BOOM BOOM* There are 3 loud noises in HCZ E-11 go to check it out. One E-11 operative goes to SCP 076's containment Chamber, he looks through his window to be frightened. There is an SCP he has never seen before? He almost pisses his pants because of how scary it looks... The SCP tries to break Abel out of his containment, but even Abel is scared of it. ASCP 076 backs up away from The new SCP, he doesn't want to work with him or help him in anyway.. He would rather stay in his Containment Chamber then help him. The SCP looks at the E-11 through the window, and stops. The E-11 blinks and he is gone!! --- The E-11 is so scared he doesn't move.. Until he hears the words whisper in his ear... "Run" The operative Bolts out 076's containment chamber and when he looks back, he saw it running after him.. It was a tall skinny creature. It looked very old, and it was black like it had been dipped in Tar. The E-11 eventually made it out alive and he managed to comms in what just happed, everybody thought he was just seeing things, they all thought why would there be some kind of SCP he hasn't seen before in Abel's containment chamber? He just got laughed at and brushed off. Just then SCP 076 was breached. His containment door has been absolutely demolished. Even SCP 076 isn't even strong enough to break it like that. This new SCP starts killing everyone it see's and people don't know how to contain it. It seems immune to bullets, and it is not so fast. With clues and hints people will have to contain this thing one way or another. They have limited time to this or the Unknown one will kill them all..

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

There was a research lab that were developing very intelligent AI robots. Since they had a mind of its own one of the Robots name F-C783 Started killing everyone. The hole research lab was filled with nothing but dead bodies. If this robot made it's way to pinewood it would cause serious problems. GOC and Nu7 has to team up and go to the research lab and either try to terminate the AI or somehow find a way to recode it and turn it into a friendly and or pacify it. They have to hurry or the AI can escape and kill everyone. We are counting on you guys, Good luck..

O-1's Event..

Highly intelligent robots raid the foundation. The robots are actually humans trapped in a suit. This all happened when 3 Humans, Antonio, issabel, And Chris all agreed to give their body to science for 10 million dollars, not knowing what would happen to them.. They were apart of a test where they had to try on these metal suits and walk around in them. It started off great until one of the scientists arms bumped a switch shocking the 3 people in the suit. They couldn't get it to stop in time and they all 3 died. The scientists were so scared they all abandoned the facility.. Three years pass and the facility was all broken down and worn out. One of the pipes busted and some anomalous liquid seeped out. All three metal suits were soaked in the liquid. And they all came to life. They were now robots with a human spirit inside. They explored for a while outside the facility and came across a base. They intruded inside of it and took the first person they saw captive. The first person they saw was an ECM member. They took him and the ECM called O-1 to help. The robots were armed and were made of titanium metal so saving the ECM is going to be very hard. All the robots want it for them to help make them human again. But in order to do that O-1 has to help the robots build a time machine and go back in time. Will O-1 help the robots? Or will they take the chance of the ECM dying?

A-1's Event..

Site ██ was very jealous of Site 65. They had like only 3 SCP’s little to no staff, it was just not as good as site 65. But Site ██ wanted more SCPs. So they sent a squadron of armed forces to capture The chief overseer. They successfully captured him and they brought him back to their site. No one at site 65 realized he was gone. Until one A-1 saw blood in his office. The Alpha 1 commander then sent out a unit of a-1 to search for him. They searched for hours, and not a single person found him. Until, in the A-1s bunks they found a Document that stated “From Site ██. We have your Leader kidnapped at our site. Alongside SCP 8837. SCP, 076, and SCP 682 We want more SCP’s and we will let your Leader free.. Preferably SCP 106 And SCP Type green A.” A-1 has to make a decision to give them the SCP’s or raid Site ██ in order to free the chief and risk his life.. Whatever they choose, good luck and Godspeed..

Nu7's Event..

The civilians of Pinewood have been reporting sights of an old tall like creature lurking around their homes. Many times people are just called dumb or maybe even schizophrenic. Until people started to go missing.. Not long after the news floods with this. People are going missing and more are reporting sightings of this creature. But for some reason nobody knows why these people have gone missing. But every person who has reported about seeing this person has came in contact with some kind of document with the words written “I ΛM ƧӨЯЯY BЦƬ YӨЦЯ ƬIMΣ ӨП ΣΛЯƬΉ ΉΛƧ ᄃӨMΣ ƬӨ ΛП ΣПD.With a picture of the Creature on it Nobody understood what it meant and they don't know where the document came from. It is estimated that there are 2 documents with this foreign language on it but they keep multiplying. The Chief overseer of the SCP foundation has gotten word that this is happening inside of pinewood. So he gives direct orders to the Mobile Task Force Nu7. They’re job is to find the document while they are given hints and clues on the way there. Once they find the document they will have to safely take it back to the foundation and put it in an SCP containment chamber. But they’re job isn't over yet.. How are these anomalies even getting here anyway? By the cursed man.. Nobody knows the real name of this man but some people call him Eldritch. The nu7 have to locate this man and capture him. Doing whatever it takes to find out how and where he is making the documents, and put an end to it . The SCP itself is the document. Once someone sees it the SCP it allowed to come outside of the Document and kill the person who saw it

E-11's Event..

There is a loud explosion inside of HCZ… Epsilon 11 go to check it out. There is some kind of high tech spaceship looking thing? It looks out of this world! But that's strange because where did it come from? The roof is fine so it didn't come through there? One E-11 thought it would be cool to try and climb into it but that didn't end well.. He evaporated because of the radiation coming off of the ship. The ship was hot like it had just been used?? So did someone come here inside of it? The next second there is a loud screech in HCZ.. So the E-11 go to check out what had happened, they start to see dead bodies of E-11 operatives and blood all over the walls. So they call for backup. At this point in time there are like 15 E-11 in cross test all of the doors close and they are stuck in there.. Then there goes the lights.. They hear the same screech again but this time it sounded like it was right in front of them.. The E-11 shined their flashlight to see a glimpse of what it looked like a type of alien with the clothes of a human being on. Then he disappeared.. The lights turned back on and there was a document on the floor. It stated “I need help getting back to my planet Corcablat. But my space ship crashed here. It doesn't have enough energy to get back and some of the parts flew everywhere.

GOC & CI's Event..

The Dark group ███████ has stolen very sensitive information about GOC and CI. They threaten both by leaking it on a public website and releasing SCP 907. This SCP is very dangerous. It is a tall distorted human looking figure with very special reality bending powers that would certainly wipe the face off the galaxy. No other SCP’s can even come close to harming him. The dark organization is open to negotiate a price of some sort to stop this from happening. The organization's main purpose is to make money and to be the richest group in the world. And they will do whatever it takes to achieve their goal. GOC and CI have to make a decision. Do they pay the price that the Dark group wants? Or do they team up and find the Group and kill them all risking Armageddon?

Foundation Staff's Event..

Strange markings start to appear on the wall.. Nobody knows where they came from. They look weird, maybe even cursed. Nobody wanted to touch it. But a brave cadet swept his hand over it. …. 10 seconds go by. Nothing happens, maybe it was just a tech that put this up to pull a prank— AHHHHH the cadet starts to transform. He is on the ground screaming AHGGHGGHGH. Everybody else runs away and looks from a distance. Watching as he turns into some kind of mutated zombie! He starts going around killing people. It wasn't long before the MTF shot and killed it. They went to look at the marking but it was gone. The zombie did leave something though. It left another marking on the ground this time. People start to get hazmat suits to protect themselves. And many stay clear from the area. The foundation has to find out where and how this even started while making sure no one else gets infected..

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, if anything doesn't make sense or need's clarification please feel free to comment and i will respond.
-Maurice Alton

DeceaseManz

Apr 27, 2022
+Support
+Good Application Overall

+Good Activity
+Good Event Ideas
+Overall Effort is Good
+Nice Person In-game
-Warnings
-Some Small Answers on Certain Questions

blixer

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Nov 29, 2022
-/+ Neutral support

good application but I haven’t seen you before

Fellowchum

Oct 31, 2022
-Support
You state that was when you were minging which is fair but that was like 2 weeks ago. And your most recent one is metagaming. I personally can't trust as you could absolutely use the GM powers to metagame more as well as other things. I would've waited a month at least with the warns you got.

Maurice Alton

Aug 11, 2023
-Support
You state that was when you were minging which is fair but that was like 2 weeks ago. And your most recent one is metagaming. I personally can't trust as you could absolutely use the GM powers to metagame more as well as other things. I would've waited a month at least with the warns
My most recent meta game warn was a false warn, it hasn't been appealed yet because i haven't got the chance to respond or make a new one, but as it states here in the forum, i was warned because a d class had walked into 914 and came out as a response unit like the same clothes and everything, and when he came out I id checked him and it said Sr researcher and so i killed him https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/maurice-altons-warn-appeal.20537/ Also my other meta game warns for things like checking someone's ID and then looking at their name and it doesn't match up. But that was when I didn't even know you couldn't do things like that. Also I am in Nu7 so I now know you can't do things like that, and other ways to meta game. Personally how I think of it is like, if you were doing a job interview and the guy has a criminal record, obviously he won't get hired. That's like how it is now with my warns, but if i were just given a chance. I could show everyone i wouldn't use it for bad. Only use it for making events/building things Etc for the good.

stee ven

Aug 12, 2022
SCP-2217
Application Accepted

Hi @mabu ,
Thanks for taking the time to make a gamemaster application.
After deliberation, we have decided to accept your application, congratulations.

Please contact an Event Team Supervisor (harold,#5927, .k.e.n.n.e.t.h.) or an Event Team Lead (ryota04, starlingtheenscribeddoge) to conduct your interview.​

Status
Not open for further replies.