[ SCP-RP USA] Mercer's second OA application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:69580105

Discord name:
Blackknight95#3682

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
I have been here since May of 2022 (I have the one-week server achievement as well)

In what country are you located?:
Midwest U.S

Time zone:
CST

Character name(s):
Mercer, Jeff "Wyvern" Mercer

Civilian name:
Jacob Mercer

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Current Nu-7 Major, Former Ci-Delta, Current GOC Sergeant.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have gotten one warning for a naming convention when I first started the server

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

While I will admit I have relatively little experience (Nothing outside of GOC and Nu-7) with whitelisted roles, I have a good bit of experience as a Nu-7 CO, as well as being a former CI-Delta. I feel like an assistant position will be a good first step into other whitelisted roles, as while you have expectations put upon you, It is (in my opinion) not as much as other whitelisted roles I feel like. In addition, I am good with both issuing, and following orders, I am given when need be, and can take feedback well.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:

O5 Assistants follow the orders of O5, regardless of what the task is. This could be writing documents, Conducting interviews with on-site staff, and various other tasks. When O5 is not online, their assistants supervise the site in their absence, handling day-to-day activities alongside other members of Site Admin/Command.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

[I am not very good at essay writing, although I have gotten a little bit better at RP-based writing such as this since my last application.]

Mercer was originally a GENSEC Cadet at Site 56, After making his way to Officer in GENSEC, He attended tryouts for Nu-7, passing and being recruited into the regiment. After a few months, Mercer had made his way to the rank of Major for Nu-7. He had made a bit of a name for himself, at least among other Nu-7, for his leadership skills, as well as his rather friendly and laid-back personality. One day, Mercer was approached by a man in a black suit. This man - who never gave his name out,- offered Mercer a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to assist "The leaders of the Foundation" with whatever tasks they needed to be fulfilled. Mercer, after thinking about it for around a week, happily accepted the offer. That was how Mercer started the next chapter of his life working with the Foundation.

(Note 1: I am aware this is essentially the same application as the previous one, I could not think of much else to add aside from a bit of sprucing up.)
(Note 2: While I am pretty certain I do not need to post the former application, I am posting it here just in case I do need to, as well as for cross-referencing if someone desires.
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-us-mercers-overseer-assistant-application.7250/ )

Last edited:

Green

Jul 13, 2022
+Support
-Active
-Mature
-Good Interactions
-Level 4 Experience

Chris Henderson+

Mar 29, 2022
logo.png

From the Office of the ██████████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for ████████. Unfortunately, your application has been denied. Please get in contact with ██-2 for further details.​

Status
Not open for further replies.