SCP-RP {USA} MODERATOR APPLICATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 18, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Lost_doritos
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 3d 11h
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): (currently) "price" no rank/regiment
Chaos name (include your rank): "WTV" (currently) ALPHA
Civilian name: "soap"
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:594107521
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- no i have made 1 security captain applications and 1 internal affairs ambassador links:
this is IA https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/internal-affairs-us-scprp.5521/
this is SC https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/us-security-captain-application.5592/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- i have received 1 warning for metagaming my warning was around a week ago

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- no i have not but there is a first time for everything and i do learn very quickly on how things work

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- In this server yes i have came across multiple people doing it and i went along with it perfectly

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- i would say around 2-4 hours on weekdays because i do have to go to school and study. but on the weekends i can play for 3-7 hours regularly. but this is not 100% of the time some times i do go out and can only for 4 hours.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- i want to be a moderator for this server because most of the time the server is full there are only around 6 staff members. I am sure alot of people are getting away with the fact not a lot of staff are on so they can do things they aren't supposed to. even with just 1 more staff member (me) can make a big difference in this community. i also want everyone to have a great experience playing in this server. and i am cool with a lot of people they may not know me anymore because my name had to be changed but i am a good person so im sure i can rebuild that little bond with everyone

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
i think i would be able to help with all around everything. i can help with sits and be unbiased in them. i can listen and analyze what people say and call them out if i think they are lying. i learn very quickly from any small mistake i make. and one of the most important things i am not a douche and i am very calm i dont get mad at anyone it was just a mistake and i will tell them what they did and depending what it is will be a warning or a small chat with them.

Last edited:

Raiden2

Jun 29, 2022
-/+ Support (Leaning towards - support)

-/+ No experience
-/+ App is kinda meh

- Under minimum age requirement.
- Recent warn(s)

Make sure you read the prerequisites before applying please.

OnyxIsOne

Feb 19, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @brolylikesdolphins,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

The age requirement is 15 and 14 with a superadmin+ approval so talk with said superadmin.

You may re-apply whenever you talk to superadmin+.​

Status
Not open for further replies.