MTF ALPHA-1 CSG
UNGOC-C MAJ
D.E.A AGENCY MANAGER

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Three warnings when I first started

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
O5-4
What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
To join the O5 Council, one needs a deep knowledge of both regular science and the strange SCP phenomena we deal with. It's important to think clearly and make smart decisions quickly, especially in risky situations. Moral strength is also key. We often face tough choices where it's hard to tell right from wrong. An O5 member needs a strong sense of ethics to guide these decisions, always considering what's best for the greater good. Looking ahead is crucial too. Our choices affect the future of the Foundation and how we handle anomalous objects. An O5 member should be able to plan ahead and think about the long-term impact of their actions. Finally, strong leadership is essential. An O5 member should be a role model, inspiring and guiding our people. They must uphold our mission to Secure, Contain, and Protect, leading the Foundation with confidence and integrity.

In short, an ideal O5 Council member combines deep knowledge, quick thinking, ethical judgment, strategic insight, and powerful leadership – all vital for overseeing the SCP Foundation's vital work and I believe I foster these traits to a large degree.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
Making Big Decisions: They're in charge of the whole SCP Foundation and decide on important policies and plans.
Approving Containment: They decide how to safely keep very dangerous or weird SCPs.
Handling Resources: They figure out where to use money, people, and equipment within the Foundation.
Overseeing Research: They decide what research projects to do to learn more about SCPs, making sure it's safe.
Managing Emergencies: When there's a big problem, like an SCP escaping, they're in charge of fixing it.
Keeping Secrets: They make sure that information about SCPs and what the Foundation does stays secret.
Making Tough Choices: Sometimes they have to make hard decisions about what's right or wrong in their work.
Working with Others: They deal with governments and other groups, deciding how the Foundation will interact with them.
Choosing New Members: They help pick new people for the Council.
Making Sure Rules are Followed: They check that everyone in the Foundation follows the rules.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
Updating the Legal Codex: The O5 Council is responsible for keeping the Legal Codex current. This document likely outlines the rules and laws governing the role-play scenarios. They work with the Ethics Committee to ensure that this codex reflects fair play and ethical standards.
Planning Role-Play Events: They collaborate with other departments to plan role-playing events. This involves coordinating storylines, scenarios, and possibly integrating various aspects of the SCP universe to create engaging and cohesive events.
Maintaining the Code of Conduct: The O5 Council ensures that the community's Code of Conduct is up to date. This is important for setting the standards of behavior within the role-playing community and ensuring a respectful and enjoyable environment for all participants.
Applications for New O5 Members: The Council handles applications for individuals looking to join the O5 ranks. This includes assessing candidates' suitability for the role, based on their understanding of the SCP lore, role-playing abilities, and adherence to community standards.
Applications for Special Department Roles: They are involved in the application process for key roles like the Site Director (SD), Office of Analysis (OA), and the Director of the Ethics and Administration Department (DEA Director). This shows their role in shaping the leadership structure within the role-play.
Appointment of A-1 COM: The O5 Council appoints the A-1 Communications Officer (COM). This role is likely crucial for information dissemination and communication strategies within the role-play scenarios.

███████ name(s):

Previously; ████ Sabbatini

Rich (BB code):
+────────────────────────────────────────────────+
| DOCUMENT #: PX-4276-3A                         |
| SECURITY CLEARANCE: LEVEL 4 REQUIRED           |
| [REDACTED] [REDACTED]                          |
|                                                |
| Callsign: Dusk                                 |
| SERVICE HISTORY AND BACKGROUND:                |
| * Organization: Global Occult Coalition (GOC)  |
|     - Rank: [CLASSIFIED]                       |
|     - Unit: [CLASSIFIED] "Solemn Vow"          |
|     - Role: [CLASSIFIED]                       |
|     - Summary: Serving within the enigmatic    |
|       confines of the GOC, [REDACTED] held a   |
|       significant position in the "Solemn Vow" |
|       unit. The specifics of the unit's        |
|       missions, operations, and objectives     |
|       remain [CLASSIFIED].                     |
| * Organization: [CLASSIFIED]                   |
|     - Unit: [CLASSIFIED]                       |
|     - Role: [CLASSIFIED]                       |
|     - Summary: Post-GOC involvement, [REDACTED]|
|       moved into even deeper layers of secrecy.|
|       The specifics of his role, operations,   |
|       and accomplishments in this new          |
|       affiliation remain under the highest     |
|       level of classification.                 |
| * Organization: Department of External Affairs |
|     - Rank: [CLASSIFIED]                       |
|     - Summary: In his current position,        |
|       [REDACTED]'s responsibilities and        |
|       influence stretch far and wide. However, |
|       the exact details of his operations and  |
|       directives within the Department remain  |
|       [CLASSIFIED]. 
|       [OPERATIONALLY K.I.A]              |
| NOTES:                                         |
| - Any attempts to uncover further details on   |
|   "Solemn Vow" or any other aspect of          |
|   [REDACTED]'s service history without         |
|   appropriate clearance will be met with       |
|   severe consequences.                         |
| END OF DOSSIER                                 |
| UNAUTHORIZED REPRODUCTION OR DISTRIBUTION OF   |
| THIS DOCUMENT IS PROHIBITED AND PUNISHABLE BY  |
| LAW.                                           |

[Classified Audio Transcript: Operation Vengeance] Date: [Redacted]

[00:00:05] [Sound of a door closing]Vito Sabbatini (VS): [Voice laced with determination] "Gentlemen, thank you for meeting me. After nearly a quarter-century with the Foundation, our long game is about to pay off."

[00:00:15] [Classified] Individual 1 (CI1): [Cautiously] "Vito, your journey's been nothing short of remarkable. How close are we to the Council seat?"

[00:00:22] VS: [Tinge of bitterness] "I'm on the brink of it. My dedication, my sacrifices, all to infiltrate the Council. It's time to make the GOC pay for the chaos they've caused, for the... monster they've awakened in me."

[00:00:37] [Classified] Individual 2 (CI2): [Curiously] "This monster, it's your driving force, isn't it? A metaphor for the rage they've ignited within you."

[00:00:45] VS: [Firmly] "Exactly. It's not just about revenge. It's about justice. The GOC's arrogance, their disregard for the catastrophic risks... they need to be held accountable."

[00:00:57] CI1: [Thoughtfully] "And once you're in the Council? What's the move?"

[00:01:03] VS: [With a cold, calculated tone] "We dismantle their operations from the inside. Subtly, strategically. We'll use my position to expose their recklessness, to turn their own creations against them. It's time they experienced the fear they've inflicted on others."

[00:01:19] CI2: [Approvingly] "A fitting end for those who play god without consequence. We're with you, Vito. Let's bring this plan to fruition."

[00:01:27] [Sound of glasses clinking in agreement]

[00:01:31] VS:
[Reflectively] "It's not just the GOC's actions that spur me. It's their ideology, their complete disregard for the sanctity of the anomalous. They see them as mere tools."

[00:01:45] CI1: [Inquisitively] "Do you believe once you're on the Council, you can influence a shift in the Foundation's approach too?"

[00:01:52] VS: [Resolutely] "Absolutely. My presence there will not only be a check against the GOC but a chance to steer the Foundation towards a more respectful handling of SCP entities. We're guardians, not jailers."

[00:02:06] CI2: [Nodding] "Your vision could redefine our entire operation. But remember, the path to the Council is fraught with its own dangers."

[00:02:15] VS: [Confidently] "I'm prepared. The Foundation has been my life's work. This... this is my magnum opus. For justice, for balance, for the future of how we handle the anomalous."

[00:02:28] [Sound of papers shuffling as meeting progresses into deeper planning]

[Recording Ends]

[Classified Meeting Transcript: Loyalty Discussion - "Whisper"]Date: [Redacted]

[00:00:03] [Sounds of a door closing, meeting commences]Department of External Affairs Head (DEAH): [Voice steady] "Let's begin. This meeting will address the loyalty of Vito Sabbatini, known as 'Whisper', especially considering his potential ascension."

[00:00:12] Alpha-1 Commander (A1C): [Voice firm] "Understood. My team has been observing 'Whisper' closely. His dedication to the Foundation's cause is unquestionable, but his methods have raised some eyebrows."

[00:00:22] DEAH: [Measured tone] "We appreciate Alpha-1's diligence. It's crucial that 'Whisper' remains committed to our principles, especially in a high-stakes role."

[00:00:32] A1C: [Cautiously] "Agreed. He's demonstrated an impressive level of strategic thinking. However, there's a certain... intensity to his approach. It's as if he's driven by something more personal."

[00:00:45] DEAH: [Thoughtfully] "That's a concerning observation. We can't afford personal agendas at the Council level. The greater good of the Foundation must always be the priority."

[00:00:55] A1C: [Assuringly] "Of course. We're keeping a close eye. If there are any signs of deviation from our core mission, we'll act accordingly."

[00:01:05] DEAH: [Decisively] "Good. Keep this under wraps. We must avoid any unnecessary alarm. 'Whisper' must not know the extent of our scrutiny."

[00:01:14] A1C: [Acknowledging] "Understood. Alpha-1 will maintain the utmost discretion."

[Narrator's note: Unbeknownst to those in the meeting, 'Whisper', or Vito Sabbatini, harbors a deeper agenda. His eventual reign on the Council will be marked by a secret moniker known only to himself - 'The Burning Veil', symbolizing the fiery resolve and veiled intentions driving his actions.]

[Meeting Concludes]

[End of Transcript]

"Twenty-five years... a lifetime spent in these enigmatic halls. The journey to the O5 Council, a path strewn with both triumphs and sacrifices. I've navigated this intricate web with a singular focus, but the cost has been... substantial.

From my early days as a field agent, I quickly realized that understanding the SCPs was only part of the battle. The real challenge lay in understanding the people around me – allies and adversaries alike. I learned to read intentions, to anticipate reactions. Every step up the ladder required a careful dance of diplomacy and strategy.

There were those I had to outmaneuver. Some saw me as a threat, a wildcard climbing too fast. I had to be smarter, more resourceful. I stood on toes, yes, but only when necessary, only when there was no other way. I've made enemies, powerful ones, but each move was calculated, every alliance forged with a purpose.

*And the friends... allies who became more than just pawns in this grand game. They shared my vision, or at least parts of it. Together, we navigated the Foundation's treacherous waters. Some of them, I fear, have seen through the veil – the 'Burning Veil' of my deeper intentions. Yet, they stand with me, believing in the cause.

i kno i aint gettin this but I wanted to have some fun with Vito Sabbatini ;)

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
-support (AI Written)

"Office of Analysis (OA" and "Director of Ethics and Administration Department (DEA Director)" :skull:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Niox

Kartoffel

SCP-RP Staff
Sep 5, 2022
+Support

"Kartoffel"
Holding:
CI-B
DEA Agent

Held:
Nu-7 SGT
IA Agent

Reactions: Jonquavius

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022
+Support
I’ve been friends with this individual for a very long time and they are hardworking, dedicated, and active in all roles. Working in the UNGOC with this individual was certainly a pleasure. Lastly, I’d just like to add that the lore that this individual has written is very detailed and well thought out. Wish you the best of luck.

World

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
May 31, 2023
-Support
Clear use of AI for this application.

Applications for Special Department Roles: They are involved in the application process for key roles like the Site Director (SD), Office of Analysis (OA), and the Director of the Ethics and Administration Department (DEA Director). This shows their role in shaping the leadership structure within the role-play.

- DEA does not stand for department of ethics and administration

Last edited:
Reactions: Dusk

Tusk

Jan 14, 2023
-Support
Such a waste of time to type out all that lore, only to then use AI on the less flashy parts of your application.

Also, Likely? Are you not sure what the legal codex is?

Updating the Legal Codex: The O5 Council is responsible for keeping the Legal Codex current. This document likely outlines the rules and laws governing the role-play scenarios. They work with the Ethics Committee to ensure that this codex reflects fair play and ethical standards.

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
Appointment of A-1 COM: The O5 Council appoints the A-1 Communications Officer (COM). This role is likely crucial for information dissemination and communication strategies within the role-play scenarios.​
O5-4, "The AI"
-Support

• Haha
Reactions: Harold Hawks

Dr. Ternith Plague

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Dec 13, 2023
-Support
I usually try to avoid -supporting applications if it's for an elected role or if I've supported another candidate, but... Come on man. AI?

Thorn

Mar 4, 2023
A message from the office of: O5-1 "████████"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
740234792304.PNG

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings

Your App has been
Denied for the position Overseer, you will now receive amnestication.
Have a good day.
You may reapply in 2 weeks time.

Status
Not open for further replies.