[SCP-RP USA] O5-4 "The Harbinger"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 3, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:143279917
Discord name: @SirColonize
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I've been around for a few months now, but the official time spent on the server as a whole is 3,622,920
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: EST ( The coolest one)
Character name(s):
- Joseph Von Claus
- "Ronin" (A1 name)

Civilian name:
- Larry Kastovich
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): I am Applying for the USA server

Do you have a mic?:
- Why yes I do
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Dpt. Director of DEA
- Dep. Director of DEA
- Agency Manager
- Field Agent
- Special Agent
- Senior Agent

- Alpha-1 Command Sergant
- E-11 CPL
- Nu-7 LCPL
- Overseer Assistant
- CI-B
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have recieved zero kicks, bans, or warnings because as to this day I am a good christian man who does not willfully break the rules set forth by the server admins.

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
- I am applying for the role of O5-4 with the name "The Harbinger". I feel as though I have learned enough or more then enough experience to be able to join the O5 Council. Given my time as a DEA Director, I have acquired leadership skills, creative thinking, and teamwork skills which I think would be useful for the other members and the server. Another reason why I am applying is because I feel as though I am ready to progress higher to the ranks of Overseer, and take on the responsibilities of the said role.
What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
- I believe my ability to communicate, work well with others, and bring RP that benefits multiple departments is a big asset to the council and the server as a whole. My experience as a DEA Director may also be of use to the council and benefit the playerbase of the server given my ability to understand and accommodate to the player's needs and and wants to the best of my ability. My understanding of how both SOP works and the RP of multiple other departments would allow me to not only enhance RP for those departments/regiments, but also create orders for Assistants to complete and interact with those departments.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
the responsibilities of the O5 Council are but aren't limited to:
- Enforcing the foundation Code of Conduct
- Handeling code back procedures and detonating the warhead if the situation calls for it
- Enhancing site RP to the best of their abilities
- Handeling issues with command teams
- Approving tests that require site command

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
- Accepting or Denying Site Director applications
- Accepting or Denying Overseer Assistant applications
- Appointing Alpha-1 Commander when needed
- Upkeeping the Code of Conduct document and updating it where needed
- Communicate important changes to Site Administration/ Departmental leaders when needed

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:
In the dimly lit corridors of the secretive Foundation, Joseph Von Claus was known as the consummate diplomat, the master negotiator who could sway governments and allies alike with his silver tongue. As the Director of External Affairs, he navigated the delicate balance between secrecy and cooperation, ensuring the Foundation's operations remained hidden from the prying eyes of the world while still garnering support where needed.

But Joseph harbored a secret ambition, a desire to delve deeper into the mysteries that the Foundation guarded so closely. His thirst for knowledge extended beyond mere diplomacy; he yearned to understand the anomalies that the Foundation contained, to unravel their enigmatic nature and harness their power.

It was during one of his routine diplomatic missions that Joseph's fate took a drastic turn. Sent to negotiate with a group of anomalous individuals who had been causing disturbances in a remote corner of the globe, Joseph found himself face to face with beings beyond his comprehension. Yet, instead of fear, he felt a strange sense of fascination.

In the midst of negotiations, chaos erupted as one of the anomalies unleashed its power, threatening to tear reality asunder. In a moment of desperation, Joseph found himself tapping into reserves of strength he never knew he possessed, guiding the negotiations towards a fragile truce that averted catastrophe.

His actions did not go unnoticed by the higher echelons of the Foundation. Recognizing his potential, Joseph was swiftly promoted, his new role transcending the confines of mere diplomacy. As O5-4, he became known as "The Harbinger," a title that spoke to his newfound role as a bridge between the Foundation and the anomalies it sought to contain.

With his new authority came a deeper understanding of the anomalies themselves. Joseph delved into the archives, poring over ancient tomes and obscure research papers, seeking to unravel the mysteries that had long eluded even the most seasoned researchers. He immersed himself in the esoteric knowledge of the Foundation, drawing connections between seemingly disparate anomalies and unlocking their hidden potential.

But with knowledge came danger, and Joseph soon found himself entangled in a web of intrigue and conspiracy. Forces within the Foundation sought to control him, to bend his newfound power to their own ends. Yet Joseph refused to be a pawn in their game, using his cunning and guile to outmaneuver his would-be manipulators.

As "The Harbinger," Joseph walked a fine line between light and shadow, his actions shaping the fate of both the Foundation and the anomalies it contained. With each passing day, his power grew, his influence extending to the farthest reaches of the clandestine organization.

But even as he wielded his authority with a firm hand, Joseph never lost sight of the principles that had guided him from the beginning. Beneath the veneer of diplomacy and intrigue, he remained a seeker of truth, a guardian of humanity against the unknown forces that lurked in the darkness.

And so, the tale of Joseph Von Claus, from Director of External Affairs to O5-4 "The Harbinger," became legend within the halls of the Foundation. A testament to the power of knowledge and the resilience of the human spirit in the face of unimaginable horrors.

1717746823027.png1717746847682.png

Last edited:

"Archangel"

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Sep 23, 2023
Joseph seems to be a good choice and could work really well because of the new O5-3
That would be crazy to see the Two DEA boss become both O5
They work good together in DEA
They Could do awesome things in O5
+Support
(i hate the name tho sorry man)

Jul 25, 2022
6n2rAtL.pngView attachment 16293

Following Attachment approved by Chief Overseer "███ █████████"

Greetings, Deputy Director @Joseph Von Claus

Currently at this time, we do not feel like you are a proper fit for the council, as such your application will be marked as denied. Regardless, we will watch you in the future to see how you preform for the Foundation moving forward, and we look eager to your future endeviours.

If you have any questions, you may submit a query to me via RAISA network.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

Application Denied

Signed, Chief Overseer "The Geneticist"

Status
Not open for further replies.