[SCP-RP USA] "Oppa" Special Agent Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyfire1355

May 30, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:146658528
Discord name: skyfire1355
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I've been playing this server for around close to 5 months.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: Pacific Standard
Character name(s): "Oppa" / Skyfire | Omerta (CI)
Civilian name: Lucius
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What are your total levels?:
Combat - 45
D-Class - 39
Research - 18
SCP - 19
Support - 27
Total - 148

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF E-11 LTCOM (Holding) | Senior Agent (Holding) | CI-A (Held)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I've received three warnings two of which are FRP and one RDM.
How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
- Three weeks
Why are you applying for Special Agent?
- I enjoy playing under DEA because of the tasks that we handle. Interacting with GOI's, interrogations, negotiations and more that I'm able to do is a much needed change in pace of the gameplay from Epsilon-11. I believe I can also greatly support the department due to my previous CL4 experience.
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
- I have first made the requirements needed to apply for Special Agent. I'm currently Epsilon-11s LTCOM and this position requires leadership and understanding of the position you hold. I have lead E-11 many times do my best to support it's people. I've dedicated almost any extra time aside from E-11 into DEA and I do my best to learn more about being a DEA Agent.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- I've written only a couple documents. A good document is simple, clear and concise.
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
- Responsibilities of Special Agents are:
- Leading the regular Agents and Senior Agents
- Testing along with training new DEA members
- Ensuring standards are met
- Possible issuing of permits to MC&D
- Aid Agency Managers and DPT. Directors with any tasks they need.
- Communicating in open communications for a variety of reasons

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
The SCP Foundation containing many anomalous entities, objects and places which are unexplainable by science. The Department of External Affairs was created to hide these anomalies from the public making sure no piece of information is made known to the public to prevent mass hysteria and panic. On the other hand preventing Groups of Interest from obtaining these anomalies. Agent "Oppa" recruited by the foundation for his previous experience and works in the CIA. "Oppa" stood out compared to other agents due to his unique
abilities and incredible thinking. Carrying out an operation tasked by the higher management of the DEA "Oppa" was given the opportunity to prove his capabilities through this mission. Invade the Chaos Insurgency and take back what's ours.

Last edited:

Kwan

Aug 3, 2023
+support
Active as DEA
High levels
Understands rules and responsibilities

Chan

Jul 16, 2022

Application Accepted

after consideration with the senior team of External Affairs has come to the conclusion that you are currently fit for the position as a Special Agent. please contact me, monker or any of my agency mangers to be trained

Thank you for applying.​

Status
Not open for further replies.