For how long have you played on CG SCP: 70 days in total
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: Mountain Timezone
Character name(s): “Plug”
Civilian name: Tonyy Gabagool
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
CI-C DELCOM (Held) CI-B (UK) (Held) CI-G (Held)
B-1 LT (Held) B-1 CSG (Held) Nu7-LCPL (Held)
Intel Ambassador (Held) DEA Special Agent (Held) DEA Agency Manager x2 (Held)
GOC-SPC (Held)
Site Advisor (Held)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Advisor (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I currently have no active warnings.

Why are you applying for Site Director?

I am applying for Site Director because I have been in Site Administration for a good amount of time now, around 3 or 4 Months. Over time, I have gained the motivation necessary to want to reach higher; I want to do more and help around the server more as a whole. In addition to that, I also feel that I have gotten far better over time, I feel better equipped in terms of how I deal with situations and issues within the department I oversee, and from learning from those above me I have became a more effective site administration as a whole.

What makes you suitable for Site Director over Site Advisor?:

Due to my experience and my discipline, I am now more suitable for a Site Director position than I ever was before. I have been an MTF CO before, it was from there that I learned the basics of the skills that I use to lead. Following that, I was in SA for a few months, holding the position of Site Advisor and overseeing E-11: From there, I got a feel for the powers and responsibilities of Site Administration, learning how to oversee and better advise a branch. This time around, I feel more experienced than ever, my time interacting with other SA and really improving those skills that are so vital to leading and being an SA have made me a better candidate for Site Director overall. Not only have I gained experience in leading, but I have also learned the vitality of proper communication: how it can maintain relations, stop horrific situations from happening ahead of time, and do so much more. This experience and great skill in communication is the main, overarching reason that I am suitable for SD.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:

-Department reviews & reports.
-Mass terms when necessary.
-Authorization of AA.
-Authing Certain Tests and Cross Tests.
-Manage and advise departments.
-Ensuring discipline and standards are being enforced.
-Writing & Implementing policies when required.
-Appointing new MTF Commanders.
-Appointing new Department Heads.
-Apointing Site Managers/Advisors.
-Handling relations with UNGOC.
-Reviewing Department reviews.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

"Plug" had always been a man of action. His years in the military he had completed countless missions with ease. "Plug" was known for getting the job done and that was most important to him. Due to his exceptional ability, "Plug" would later get a call from the SCP Foundation with an offer to join their site as a Beta-1 “Cauterizer”. "Plug" would think about this offer for several days before he came to his decision. “Plug” would call back agreeing to join the SCP Foundation. “Plug” would be welcomed to Site-65 in which his training would begin. “Plug” would succeed with ease during his training. After serving several months in Beta-1, “Plug” would slowly climb the ranks and achieve the rank of Lieutenant. Once he was at this position, he would command a plan to deal a deadly blow to the Chaos Insurgency and assemble a squad. After entering the base, “Plug” would retrieve a very important document from CI intelligence and return back to Site-65 with it. For his success in this mission, “Plug” would be given the Medal of Novice, an award which he would greatly cherish for the rest of his life. After around 5 months of being in Beta-1, “Plug” would be told of the sudden dissolution of Beta-1 in around 2 weeks. Upon hearing this news, "Plug" soon retired from Beta-1. After his retirement, “Plug” would be contacted by the Site Director of Site-65 and approached about a new position as a Site Advisor. In such a short notice, “Plug” would instantly respond with “Yes,” and be granted his spot as Site Advisor. After many months of being a Site Advisor and being over multiple departments. The Site Director position would open. "Plug" would be contacted by [REDACTED] and be offered the position of Site Director. "Plug" would accept the offer and become the Site Director of Site-65.

TeKz

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 26, 2021
+Support
My greatest fan deserves this position
Good worker and leader

Reactions: Chad

Gizzmo

Oct 23, 2022
+support
Confrontational, on-topic, and punctual. All aspects of a competent Director who will make necessary changes quickly.

Mars

Oct 7, 2023
+support most active Site Administration member by far

Last edited:

Silent_

Jun 24, 2023
+support Chad has been an excellent Site Advisor under the Site Director and O5 Council. Chad actively goes above and beyond all of his duty as Site Administration and helps others when needed. When I was the Director of DEA he'd always actively help me where it was needed and guide me where to go. I full heartedly believe that Chad is the best choice for Site Director and am surprised he isn't Site Manager yet.

Best of Luck Chad ~ Terry "Real OG" Black

Thandois

Dec 28, 2022
+support Been around for a while good candidate should at the very least be SM if this doesn't work out

Pupper

Jun 6, 2023
+Support
Very good site advisor
lots of experience and very active
Cool guy

Status
Not open for further replies.