Not open for further replies.

Randalls

Oct 26, 2022
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:625580540
Discord name:
asomejfk
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
For the better part of a year, I have aquired more than 1,500 hours.
In what country are you located?:
USA
Time zone:
Eastern Standard Time
Character name(s):
Randal Murphy
Civilian name:
Martin Eberhard Rudolf
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes, I do.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
[Holding] SCP-096
[Held] CI-G
[Held] Nu-7 SPC
[Held] Executive Researcher
[Held] Ethics Committee Assistant
[Held] Director of Research
[Held] Ethics Committee Member
[Holding] Chairman of the Ethics Committee
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Negative, clean slate.

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
I am applying for the O5 role of O5-4 under the codename designation “The Accountant”. I am impartial to any number I am assigned and frankly, I will simply take any open spot should I be accepted. As far as the codename, I advocate for “The Accountant” as not only is this codename the codename of the lore O5-12, but both my character Randal Murphy and the lore O5-12 are increasingly obsessed to an unhealthy extent with the concept of order over chaos. In general, I am applying for the O5 council in order to, alongside with my newly found position on the gamemaster team, provide unique roleplay experiences based in the world of SCP for the players of the server. Both new joins, and seasoned players.
What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:

I am the best candidate for the Overseer Council because of four reasons:

Activity: One of the many things that I take pride in when it comes to the server and my participation in it, is that I am active almost every day and available whenever I am needed over discord. Regardless of any situation I will always put my real life over my life in game; but this does not impede reasonable activity on the server. Members of Site-Command and more specifically to this application: Overseers, have an obligation to be active.

Communication: Almost as a secondary component to activity, I am always doing my best to be communicative and available. In tough situations I always keep my cool and being insulted does not coax out immature reactions from me. Regardless of how uncomfortable any given conversion may be, I always am able to navigate my way through it; and if need be, negotiate so that all parties are happy. Overseers need to effectively communicate as members of Site-Command need to communicate well, and effectively manage personnel.

Experience: As a result of my long stay on-site, I have risen the ranks and have been a long standing member of Site Command, and particularly the Ethics Committee. In my time as Director of Research, Ethics Member, and now Chairman of the Ethics Committee I have learnt and acquired many qualities important for a leader in the Foundation faction. My experience in the Foundation’s legal codes is difficult to find anywhere else, and I have always had the capabilities of a good writer. My experience has also led myself to a good few very difficult decisions and I have thus far been able to properly navigate my way through. Lastly, I understand near perfectly that you cannot make everybody happy at the end of the day, and that sometimes the best decisions for the future of the Foundation result in some unhappiness at first.

Conduct: My time on-site has so far been spent in good conduct. In any of my positions, I have not received a singular strike and have not been arrested on any of them. The conduct of a member of Site Command or a member of the O5 Council is expected to be near-perfect and this aligns with my record.
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:

Code Black Procedures: As a member of Site-Command; members of the Overseer Council possess Level 5 Clearance and the ability to call and carry out Code Black procedures. This also entails knowledge of the on-site Alpha Warhead, and the ability to detonate it should all of ERT die, and should the breach be considered too bad to contain.

Resolving Conflicts: As members of Foundation staff that serve administrative positions, often other personnel will come to members of the O5 to resolve issues; whether it be personal qualms between department directors, or conduct concerns with one another. Members of the Overseer Council are expected to provide the final say and resolve conflicts effectively.

Acting Preventatively: Because members of the Overseer Council serve an important leadership role within the Foundation itself, members of the Council are expected to take actions ahead of time to ensure the livelihood of the Foundation and its members.

Code of Conduct: One of the most important in-character topics that the O5 are responsible for handling is that of the upkeep, and enforcement of the Code of Conduct and its concerns in the Foundation Legal Codex. Issues found within the Code of Conduct, and breaches in it are to be handled appropriately and with reasonable haste.

Reviewing Reports: One of the many streams of information that members of Site-Command receive are reports from their Assistants. When Assistants are assigned reports and hopefully return completed versions in a timely manner, members of the O5 Council are responsible for reviewing them extensively, and acting upon actionable intel.

Site Emergency Responses: One of the many permissions granted by the Foundation to members of Site Command and the Overseer Council is the ability to call for the authorization of advanced armory, KOS’ of D-Class past certain points, and mass terminations. All of which are to be approved appropriately.

Working with SA: As a member of the Overseer Council, you will work closely with Site Administration in order to push site-wide change and in order to ensure members of Site-65 follow said new regulations.

Keeping Secrets: As a result of the rare clearance afforded to members of the O5 Council and Site Command, and because of the secrecy cloaking the O5 Council itself; members of the Council are to ensure that the Foundations secrets, and by extension their own secrets are to be kept. If D-Class wander into information they shouldn’t have their hands on, or if a staff member of the Foundation stumbles upon a document too many levels above their clearance; the O5 are expected to be there watching from the shadows to prevent the information from spreading further.

The Red Right Hand: Overseers are expected to be able to provide a reasonable amount of roleplay for their Mobile Task Force. Be-it giving simple orders to watch certain foundation members from the shadows, or kill orders directly from oneself. Even directives to handle certain emergencies on site; the O5 should be able to provide roleplay for A-1.
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
-Site Director Applicants
-Other Overseer Applicants
-Overseer Assistant Applicants
-Director of External Affairs Applicants
-Alpha-1 Commander Candidates
Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LV-ioHr0rblVTTzh1ClPUIw8JC6NwbQzUTod-8pxAb8/edit?usp=sharing

For your consideration:
?????? ??????

Reactions: A.R.A.

Alpa

Jun 23, 2022
+support he's cool (also the person I think deserves it the most so far)

Last edited:

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+Support
Randal is a great chairman of ethics it fits him well but if he chooses to join the O5 he is ready.

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022

+Support

I genuinely enjoy working with Randal as an ECM. Randal has made a great ECC and I think Randal is more than ready for the switch from Ethics to 05. Randal is an excellent choice if not the best choice when it comes to the position of -4.

Rowling

Jan 14, 2023
+Support
I’m gonna be honest, I was not expecting to see this application but if anybody deserves an O5 spot it’s Randal.

A.R.A.

Sep 30, 2022
Site-56
+Support
Was amazing during my time in Research, and did amazing during his time with Ethics. Time to try out the flip side, you got this.

Guinea

Jun 24, 2022
+ Support
Two times an Ethics jumps for O5 in like the past 2 mouths, odd

"Darkstar"

Nov 14, 2022
+support
  • Had many cl4 positions
  • Has a cl5 position
  • Great interactions
  • Is active
  • Great person overall