Harold Hawks

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
-Support

You are the most fit individual for the position, in fact if you were to take it up you'd do fantastic. You have chief site command experience and honestly you're the best candidate from that alone. But I think Thorn should have a shot at this because he's never been in a site command position and he should have his time in the sun, so I have to -support. Sorry!

• Haha
Reactions: Chad

Kiryu

Dec 23, 2022
Detroit, Michigan
+major support
Randal has proven to be an exceptional person and asset to site command and just leadership positions in general. I learned this very quickly from when I worked under him as Executive, and then when I saw him move to ethics.

I think Randal is what O5 needs right now

Coral Lycensoft

Feb 27, 2023
+Support

You're an amazing Roleplayer Randal, the whole 'coral arc' was stopped my SL. I'm sad it was, that was a fun arc for character building. And hey! at least you got torture experience from me. Regardless of jokes, right now-? the server needs leadership, and i believe you and Khan would be the first step in the rigth direction. Good luck to you.

TLDR
-Gets his work done
-Good leader
-Better accountant (he had to manage the lawsuits crow caused, that takes guts)

-Coral Lycensoft

Prior Ethics assistant Coordinator
Prior Site Advisor
Prior Consultant

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
+++ SUPPORT

This is the best O5 application I've ever seen. You've put thought everywhere, even the spoilers work great. You clearly know the role perfectly, and quite frankly based on this I think you are the most worthy of the position.

Also, this is the best lore document I've ever seen in my life. The hyperlinks send you deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole which is great.

Lunaro

Oct 23, 2022
+ Support

Seeing Randal go from Executive to now Chairman of the Ethics Committee has been super amazing. He is a great fit for the role, and wants to better the overall server health, and I believe that he can do such a thing with his previous experiences. This person will do great things (as he already has) in the O5 role.

Also the name is crazy good.

Randalls

Oct 26, 2022
I am incredibly appreciative for all of the kind words that have been said about myself.

Thank you!

Reactions: A.R.A.

World

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
May 31, 2023

Max "Arcturus" Shephard

May 18, 2023
+Major Support

From all of my interactions with Randal, he is a very respectful and well spoken individual. He shows dedication to his role as Chairman, and steers many people in the right direction with his leadership skills. Out of all other applicants, Randal is the best candidate for the position of -4. It will be sad to see him go.

Khan

Jan 9, 2023
Australia
scp-foundation-png.3789

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Applicant - Randal
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████.

After much deliberation, your application has been accepted for the appointment to the position of ██-4. Your extensive experience, effort, and work for the Foundation has caught our eyes and we believe you are ready to stand at the pinnacle alongside us.

Congratulations on your appointment to ██-4.

"Cast aside your name. I will be in contact with you soon." - ██-1​

Reactions: Bush von Mann
Status
Not open for further replies.