Status
Not open for further replies.

Rancher

Sep 9, 2022
Name: Jolly "Rancher"
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:561590132
Previous Rank: Trial moderator
Date of resignation?: Unknown
Why did you resign? It was mainly due to the combination of school, work, and family. It was not just staff I resigned from, it was the whole server. I had to stop playing due to these issues.
Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: No
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Yes. A ban for toxicity and a warn. All where about a year and a half ago.
Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?:
Well I've returned to the server and I am now putting in a steady 10+ hours a day. I've found a steady job that allows me to work from home and have no interference with my gaming. I just want to continue with the staff team I was once shortly apart of. (For a longer period of course)

Pugkipz

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 18, 2022
Puerto Rico
Doesnt the format say Trial mods should re-apply instead of making an appeal? Just checking.

Rancher

Sep 9, 2022
Doesnt the format say Trial mods should re-apply instead of making an appeal? Just checking.
That's what I thought as well, but a admin said he thinks I should go to demotion appeals, but I never was demoted I resigned so I just came here

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Hello Jolly,

After some discussion, Myself and Canoon decided you would be put back into the staff team as a trial moderator, please get in contact with either of us to proceed

Status
Not open for further replies.