SCP-RP (USA) - Staff Application - A goober on the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garn47

Jul 10, 2024
What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (USA)

Your Username: A goober on the internet

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:526963821

Discord Username: marilin47

What's your current playtime: 5d 9h 52m 28 (AFK and Active time combined.) 3d 3h 18m 50s (Active time.)

Do you have a mic: Yes.

Your characters name: Iris 'Tenebris' Anderson, Saturo Gojo, Dave Miller Lites.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes.

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: Eyup.
Mixing (Trying to tell an admin that he made a mistake, unknowing that i shouldve just made a sit)
Character abuse (Changing name to avoid punishment [got jailed anyways])
LTAP A (Ragequit, didn't notice that I was called by an ambassador.)
AFK scripts (+left in console)

How many hours can you be on everyday: About 4-5, maybe 6 if i have the time

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: Yes, I do actually. I was one of the very active staff members in the server, and I was very well known as a fair staff member. I was very efficient at taking sits, and getting them over with while staying calm. I was also very quickly familiarized with the ULX menu, meaning that I am able to put punishment on people with the utmost efficiency, along with needing minimal training if this application gets accepted in this server.

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: Well, I managed to assist in containing SCP-096 during the 096 breach event a couple days ago. I was also there for a time to help Dr. Hargrave with his little experiment, although nothing really happened since when I left 682 was being dragged elsewhere.

Why would you like to become a staff member: I feel that I have great experience with ULX, and would be a great fit in the staff team due to my professionality, and yes I know some of you have seen me during my sort of unprofessional moments, but those are rare occurences. Back on topic, I also feel that I would be a great fit due to me being a fair staff member, showing unbiased opinions to everyone. I don't care if theyre my friend, family, hell even lover, I will put the punishment required on them. I also want to get to know the community more, and by being staff, I will be able to directly speak to them about what's going on around the server through sits and such.

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: Honestly, I would try to make it so that mistakes are forgiven more. People fuck up, and that's understandable from my end. My point is, I would try to make education>punishment the priority.

Garn47

Jul 10, 2024
yeah after a bit of consideration, i dont think im fit to be staff quite yet. Maybe later on, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.