SCP-RP (USA) - Staff Application - Ange

Status
Not open for further replies.

angeoo

Jul 14, 2024
What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (USA)

Your Username: Ange

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:612145976

Discord Username: Ang1125

What's your current playtime: 1 day, 21 hours, 53min, because i love this game i love Role playing and having fun doing a lot of stuff.

Do you have a mic: Yes

Your characters name: Angeoo Foundation
Angeoi Ci
AngeoW civi

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: i never did an app

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: Yes because ive stabbed somebody but they didn't die. Thats the reason why i got a warn.

How many hours can you be on everyday: most of the time like 5 hours because this game is my life and i love playing this and Role playing.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: No, because i thought everything would be hard about staff but i realized that i can make things better and help out the community.

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: if done so much stuff in this scprp game i can tell you all about it. Also, i would even love the game more if i became an admin and help out.

Why would you like to become a staff member: to help make things right in the ScpRp server and to help people out with stuff. Also, in-case people are breaking the rules i can help.

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: i would be on admin for most of the time! Also, hep on admin everyday i get on this server.

Last edited:

Rackarain

Staff of the Year
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
Your moms bed
www.twitch.tv
Application Denied

Hi @angeoo ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

We have decided that your application to be declined as there is no effort in your application and you are still new to our server. Please for your next application put more effort in and get a better understanding on how our server works.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.