SCP-RP (USA) - Staff Application - Angelo Jamal

Status
Not open for further replies.

angeoo

Jul 14, 2024

What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (USA)

Your Username: Angelo Jamal

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:612145976

Discord Username: Ang1125

What's your current playtime: 2days,21hours,46mins.

Do you have a mic: Yes

Your characters name: M y Foundation name is: Angelo Jamal
My Civilian name is: Angeow
My C.I name is: Angeoi[MED-ED]

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: I had actually tried to join the staff twice before with failed applications. These experiences have all been great learning opportunities for me, as they help to further my understanding of what is expected and the qualities necessary within that position. The first few rejections sucked, but they were ultimately the key to figuring out what was working and not so that I could improve. This lesson has been learned and in action for me, so I can only bring that knowledge over into this application.

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: I have never been banned or kicked and the only "infraction" that has ever come my way are two warnings received. I have always followed the rules, and played in a manner that is respectful to the community. The warnings I did get were generally over some relatively minor violations or misunderstanding, but were quick wake-up calls to analysis and change. I do take these warnings to heart and use them as an opportunity to bring my actions more in line with the expectations of the community.

I have a clean record of discipline, this proves how interested I am in keeping the game healthy and working towards promoting a safe space for everyone. I have taken care of problems as they crop up, and used each warning opportunity to learn the associated lessons.

How many hours can you be on everyday: So, i will be on everyweekend friday, saturday, sunday. Because i know i have a role to play in ScpRp.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: While I haven't had a staff role in the past I'm really excited, about the chance to be part of this team and contribute in a way. My time as a player has given me insights into how the server operates and the issues it deals with. This firsthand knowledge, along with my openness, to learning and adjusting has me looking forward to taking on a staff position for the time. I can't wait to bring my passion and new outlook to the team and help make a difference.

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: Passing both the C.I. And MTF E11 tryouts demonstrates my commitment, skills and dedication to excellence. These intense evaluations demanded a grasp of the games mechanics and tactics well as the capacity to excel under pressure and work well with teammates. Succeeding in these demanding tests underscores my work and willingness to tackle challenging tasks proving my capability to meet lofty expectations and make valuable contributions, in any position. This experience has enhanced my abilities. Equipped me for endeavors.

Why would you like to become a staff member: I’m really excited about the chance to become a staff member because I genuinely care about making the server a great place for everyone. Having been an active part of the community, I’ve seen how much of a difference it makes when staff members is attentive and proactive. I want to step into this role so I can help make the server more welcoming, fair, and enjoyable for all players. Its important to me that everyone feels valued and heard, and I’m eager to be someone who can make that happen.

On a personal level, this role also represents an incredible opportunity for growth. I’m looking forward to learning new skills like leadership, conflict resolution, and teamwork, which are essential for support the server effectively. Not only would this position let me give back to a community that’s been so rewarding for me, but it also offers a chance for my own development. I’m confident that my enthusiasm and readiness to learn will make me a valuable addition to the team, and I’m excited about the possibilities of contributing to the server’s success.

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: Personally, I am excited for the potential opportunity to be staff on a server because even though it may not seem like it, I want this to become an nice place were we able to fall back content. As one who served the community, I know that it means everything to get on top of things and ahead right from the beginning. I hope to fill this role so I can improve our server further and make it a more fair, fun envionment for every player. But its important to me that everyone feels valued and heard, so I hope to be part of the solution.

This role represents a major growth opportunity for me personally. I am really excited to learn new stuff such as leadership, conflict resolution and teamworking that are major points in order to help the server correctly.This role would allow me to not just give back something important and rewarding for me personally, but an opportunity of tremendous personal development. I am sure my energy and eagerness to learn ill serve as an asset of the team i look forward to what can be done together on this server.

Rackarain

Staff of the Year
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
Your moms bed
www.twitch.tv
Application Denied

Hi @angeoo ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

We are denying your application due it being written by ai. We had multiple people check your app with different sites and tools to double check. We want our applicants to write their own applicants. This shows you do not want to put in the work to be staff.

You may re-apply in 3 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.