SCP-RP (USA) - Staff Application - homeless martial master

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 21, 2024

What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (USA)

Your Username: homeless martial master

Your SteamID: 76561199466554028

Discord Username: RaakTheCroc

What's your current playtime: 11hrs 24 mins

Do you have a mic: yes

Your characters name: Josh Weaver

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: yes

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: yes the warning was when i first started like the first hour i said some bad stuff the second one was a ban (manslaughter) and my game crashed so i got ban evasion

How many hours can you be on everyday: about 1 hr - 4hrs

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: no

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: killing scp 096

Why would you like to become a staff member: so i can help when i see something bad or when others see something thats bad i would just like to help make this place a better community

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: i would do right punishment and try to take every report i can. to do this i would have to get more hours on the game everyday. and for right punishment i would go over the rules every time until they are memorized which i have already done.

Harold Hawks

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Group Moderator
Mar 12, 2023
America
Application Denied

Hi, @homeless martial master

You do not meet the base requirements to apply for the staff team as you are underage without having received Superadmin approval to apply, you do not have 20hrs minimum of playtime, you have quite a few warnings for a new player and your answers to the application questions are unfortunately a bit lackluster. I ask that you spend much more time on the server before re-applying and keeping your behavior in check as well along with meeting the base requirements if you wish to re-apply. Lastly, since you are underage, seek a Superadmin's approval before re-applying. Thanks.

You may re-apply in two weeks.

Kind Regards, the Resources Team.​

Status
Not open for further replies.