SCP-RP (USA) - Staff Application - Lonsy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonsy

Jul 30, 2024
Australia
What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (USA)

Your Username: Lonsy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:598901643

Discord Username: lonsy

What's your current playtime: 4d-07hr-06min

Do you have a mic: Yes

Your character's name: Ambassador J. Dredd

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: First Application

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: 1x RDM - Shot a D-class across the D-block (Next to kitchen bins) with a mistaken headshot

How many hours can you be on every-day: 4hrs+

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: I have been an Administrator with Gateway Gaming Imperial RP for 8months, this included training new Trial Moderators and helping out other Moderators

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achieved in-game: I made Ambassador of Internal Affairs and met plenty of great new friends. Teaching new players in IA and other fields has been a great feeling again.

Why would you like to become a staff member: I enjoy helping people out and I know that becoming staff puts Moderating before Roleplay which means that other players will be able to enjoy themselves more if things go wrong or need assistance in a staffing capacity as the staff I have encountered have done for myself. I believe being in Australia and the time zone difference, I'd be able to help fill that off peak time gap.

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: Adding more numbers so players wouldn't be typing in OOC that they need a staff member

Last edited:

Lonsy

Jul 30, 2024
Australia
Here is my !time insert
That few days missing was due to being in hospital

Attachments

• Screenshot (34).png
    Screenshot (34).png
    26.7 KB · Views: 3

Lonsy

Jul 30, 2024
Australia
6hrs today just to keep updated on gameplay time for this application, I know the time zone I play in won't have me well known with some other time zone players

Attachments

• daytime.png
    daytime.png
    64.2 KB · Views: 0

Rackarain

Staff of the Year
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
Your moms bed
www.twitch.tv
Application Denied

Hi @Lonsy ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

We have decided to deny your application due to it being low effort. We want our applicants to tell us a good amount on why they wish to join our staff team.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.